Pressure on Valverde and Contador increases

Old July 31st 07, 09:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default Pressure on Valverde and Contador increases

Bret wrote:
Whatever. I'm really enjoying your "Clinton did it first" campaign to
resurrect the chicken's reputation. It's working. Keep it up just a
little longer and he'll be back in yellow.

For a seond I thought you said back in blue.

Old July 31st 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Morten Reippuert Knudsen[_2_]

On Jul 31, 6:09 am, Bret wrote:
On Jul 30, 4:13 pm, Morten Reippuert Knudsen
wrote:

On 30 Jul., 22:39, Bret wrote:

On Jul 30, 1:59 pm, Morten Reippuert wrote:

Strange that Velonews etc hasn't run the story yet, it's all over
Europe.

Check again. They're running it.

Bret

their late

Whatever. I'm really enjoying your "Clinton did it first" campaign to
resurrect the chicken's reputation. It's working. Keep it up just a
little longer and he'll be back in yellow.

Bret

Won't happen. I'm just ****ed with the double standarts in cycling en
general and i rbr in particular.

Old July 31st 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 06:59:34 +0200, Davey Crockett
wrote:

"Jim Flom" writes:

"Davey Crockett" wrote in message
"Jim Flom" writes:

"Morten Reippuert Knudsen" wrote in message
The pressure ion valverde and Contador is increasing.

Today Dr. Werner Franke appered on Germen ZDF where he claims that
Guarda civil indeed has evindence that Valverde and Contador is
involved with Operation Pureto.

Werner Franke is one of the few people who has access to the operation
puerto files.

He belives that either UCI or the spanish federation briebed Gurada
Civil to delete Cantador and Valverdes names from the files recived by
UCI last year.

Franke mentions the following drugs among those usedes intensiveliy by
Contador: Insulin, HMG Lepori, TNG. Apperantly there a no blod bags -
maby why Contador smiles when he's offering to do a DNA test.

What's TNG?

Nitroglycerin

CITE
Circulatory variables and arterial partial pressure for oxygen (PaO2)
were compared in 91 anesthetized patients who received infusions of
either nitroglycerin (TNG) or nitroprusside (SNP) to induce
hypotension for the purpose of decreasing intraoperative blood
loss. At comparable systolic arterial blood pressures, the mean and
diastolic arterial blood pressures were significantly higher with
TNG. Electrocardiographic changes suggestive of ischemia occurred in
18 patients who received SNP, whereas none were detected in patients
given TNG. Both drugs significantly decreased PaO2 and rate-pressure
product, an indirect index of myocardial oxygen consumption. No
untoward response to TNG occurred. No clinical evidence of myocardial
infarction, renal damage, or cerebral vascular complication was
encountered in the postoperative period in any patient. Thus, TNG is
an effective hypotensive drug that may prove superior to currently
available agents.
/CITE

So if I were blood doping, and didn't want to suffer a (nother) stroke, TNG
might help me keep my blood pressure low?

Blundering forward,

JF

Additionally, you might like to note that Contdor had had a brain
operation in early 2004 and this might account for the TNG use

Maybe he could even have got a Therapeutic Use Exemption for it?

On the other hand he may be foolish to be subjecting his body to the
stress of high level competition if there is a possibility of
complications arising from the first stage of the 2004 Tour of
Asturias, where he had a brain hemorrhage. Although surgery to remove
the blood clot was successful, it looked as if he might never ride
professionally again.

As if brain damage could harm a cyclist.

Ron
Old July 31st 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jul 31, 8:15 am, Morten Reippuert Knudsen
wrote:

Won't happen. I'm just ****ed with the double standarts in cycling en
general and i rbr in particular.

Fighting objectionable double standards with your own double
standards. A time honored tradition.

Old July 31st 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Alex Beascoechea

"Morten Reippuert Knudsen" wrote in message
news
alex beascoechea wrote:

German ZDF has decided not to broadcast the TdF because they have
realized
that is much more profitable to talk about doping than to show a race in
which there are almost no germans lefts in the top 20 (and not exacty for
being clean, but just becuse they have been cleaned up by the events).

ZDF and ARD are not a comercial TV stations.

I know. I pay for the **** every 3 months. It brings them atttention that
the woudl not normally get and thefore they profit from the situation.

W.Franke has access to the puerto files because he has been aiding
guarda civil as an expert in operation puerto.

He says he got the stuff from unidentify sources.

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :-) http://blog.reippuert.dk

Merlin Works CR-3/2.5 & Campagnolo Chorus 2007.

Principia Rex SX & Campagnolo Record

Old July 31st 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Alex Beascoechea

alex beascoechea wrote:

German ZDF has decided not to broadcast the TdF because they have
realized
that is much more profitable to talk about doping than to show a race in
which there are almost no germans lefts in the top 20 (and not exacty for
being clean, but just becuse they have been cleaned up by the events).

ZDF and ARD are not a comercial TV stations.

W.Franke has access to the puerto files because he has been aiding
guarda civil as an expert in operation puerto.

Dr.Franke is more of a freak taht I thought.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug...v=ap&type=lgns

[......]
Franke apparently has acquired other documents, saying only he got them "in
my briefcase" while Spanish police weren't watching.

"I have the things in front of me; I can directly decipher them, what
(drugs) were taken, because I also am in possession of the records of the
house search of this Dr. Fuentes," Franke said.

[......]

Does this mean he had stolen material from the investigation?

Old August 1st 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 31, 8:53 am, Morten Reippuert wrote:
Jim Flom wrote:
What's TNG?

Short for "Trigon" an astmatic product.

Hmmm. I've never heard the abbreviation TNG for Trigon, though I
suppose it's possible. I've had injections of triamcinolone (aka
Trigon Depot, aka Kenalog, aka Kenacort) for asthma. Worked great.
Manzano admitted to using this stuff.

Old August 1st 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
. com,

wrote:

Won't happen. I'm just ****ed with the double standarts in cycling en
general and i rbr in particular.

Fighting objectionable double standards with your own double
standards. A time honored tradition.

I redouble your double standard.

--
Michael Press
Old August 1st 07, 09:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Michael Press wrote:
I redouble your double standard.

I'll raise you a hypocrit(e).

El contador ctrl-alt-delete Racing 6 July 28th 07 12:49 AM
Can Contador win? steve Racing 52 July 26th 07 10:53 AM
Valverde out matabala Racing 1 July 4th 06 04:00 PM
The REAL Reason for license fee increases crit pro Racing 50 November 11th 04 02:59 PM
The REAL Reason for license fee increases crit pro Racing 0 November 10th 04 09:31 AM