Giro-d'Italia stage 9 summary

Old May 15th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Giro-d'Italia stage 9 summary

Changes in stage 9 compared to stage 8

Biggest gainers by position :
+30 Tomas Vaitkus
+23 Mirco Lorenzetto
+21 Matthias Russ
+19 Robbie Mcewen
+17 Alberto Loddo
+16 Viatcheslav Ekimov
+16 Stef Clement
+16 Renaud Dion
+16 Francisco Perez Sanchez
+15 Torsten Hiekmann

Biggest losers by position :
-26 Jose Cayetano Julia Cegarra
-26 Leonardo Scarselli
-26 Markel Irizar Aranburu
-25 Bradley Mcgee
-24 Arnaud Labbe
-24 Serge Baguet
-23 Vladimir Miholjevic
-22 Carlos Da Cruz
-22 John Gadret
-22 Miguel Angel Rubiano Chavez
-21 Imanol Erviti

Biggest gainers by time :
+0:20 Tomas Vaitkus
+0:12 Paolo Bettini
+0:08 Olaf Pollack

Biggest losers by time :
-11:44 Andoni Aranaga Azkune
-11:44 Andy Flickinger
-11:44 Bradley Mcgee
-11:44 Sergiy Matveyev
-11:44 Vladimir Miholjevic
-8:29 Aaron Olsen
-8:29 Addy Engels
-8:29 Amael Moinard
-8:29 Anton Luengo Celaya
-8:29 Arnaud Gerard
-8:29 Arnaud Labbe

Favourites by position :
+2 Leonardo Piepoli
+2 Davide Rebellin
+2 Carlos Sastre Candil
+1 José Rujano Guillen

Favourites by time :

Favourites standings :
1 Ivan Basso 34.46.30
2 José E. Gutierrez Cataluna 1.34
3 Damiano Cunego 1.48
4 Paolo Savoldelli 2.35
5 Serguei Gonchar 2.43
6 Danilo Di Luca 2.48
7 Gilberto Simoni 3.20
8 Giampaolo Caruso 3.23
11 Andrea Noe' 3.45
12 Luca Mazzanti 3.50
19 José Rujano Guillen 5.32
28 Carlos Sastre Candil 8.05
31 Leonardo Piepoli 8.56
35 Davide Rebellin 9.52

Retirements to date :
Bouygues Telecom Sébastien Chavanel
Cofidis, le Credit par Telephone Cristian Moreni
" Leonardo Bertagnolli DNF 4
" Thierry Marichal
Davitamon-Lotto Christophe Brandt DNS 4
Euskaltel-Euskadi Koldo Fernandez
Quick Step-Innergetic Remmert Wielinga
Rabobank Graeme Brown
Selle Italia-Serramenti Diquigiovanni Alessandro Bertolini
T-Mobile Team André Korff
Team Milram Alessandro Petacchi DNS 4
Total retirements : 11

Old May 16th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mon, 15 May 2006 17:17:05 GMT, Bob Martin
wrote:

Changes in stage 9 compared to stage 8

Did it ever occur to the OP that these would be a lot more useful with
stage results and GC listed?

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3
Old May 16th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

Changes in stage 9 compared to stage 8

Did it ever occur to the OP that these would be a lot more useful with
stage results and GC listed?

You can get that stuff anywhere. Bob's stuff you can't. Please feel
free to set up a quick link to CN, Velonews, or any of a host of other
news sources for the mundane stuff.

It amazes me that you're complaining about getting a great service for
free just because it doesn't fit your definition of perfect. Hell,
while you're at it, why don't you bitch at him for not printing it out
and having it Fedexed to your door?

Old May 17th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

Changes in stage 9 compared to stage 8

Did it ever occur to the OP that these would be a lot more useful with
stage results and GC listed?

Wow, Bob goes out of his way to post detailed information and you
complain...

Old May 17th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

Changes in stage 9 compared to stage 8

Did it ever occur to the OP that these would be a lot more useful with
stage results and GC listed?

You can get that stuff anywhere. Bob's stuff you can't. Please feel
free to set up a quick link to CN, Velonews, or any of a host of other
news sources for the mundane stuff.

It amazes me that you're complaining about getting a great service for
free just because it doesn't fit your definition of perfect. Hell,
while you're at it, why don't you bitch at him for not printing it out
and having it Fedexed to your door?

Hey Bob, could you print these out and Fedex a copy to my door? Of
course only if you include stage results and GC. ;-)

jeverett3ATearthlinkDOTnet http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3
Old May 17th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Wed, 17 May 2006 16:23:27 GMT, John Everett
wrote:

Hey Bob, could you print these out and Fedex a copy to my door? Of
course only if you include stage results and GC. ;-)

rbr policy is that the podium places are printed on the outside of the
package. Any other package should be presumed dangerous and destroyed.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Giro d'Italia Stage 5 TTT petulance Australia 4 May 12th 06 02:43 PM
Robbie wins Giro d'Italia Stage Two sprint cfsmtb Australia 14 May 10th 06 12:52 AM
Cottur Passes on Davey Crockett Racing 2 March 9th 06 03:57 AM
The Graciousness Of A Champion hold my beer and watch this... Racing 41 September 4th 03 08:14 PM
Wins in Grand Tours? Isidor Gunsberg Racing 11 July 31st 03 07:32 PM