I am so sick of the retards complaining about dope and ignoring the real menace in cycling

Old September 14th 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Chris M

Default I am so sick of the retards complaining about dope and ignoring the real menace in cycling

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a0617/DV111402

It started with Armstrong in 2004, who claimed all of his white sox
were "dirty". Notice he never again appeared in a race with white sox,
and wore only black. Then George started the same habit and not Tommy
boy won a Vuelta stage wearing them. I bet he never shows up in public
again without black socks on.

What are we going to do about this? Don't you people understand how
serious this is? I have been warning you for years now. Stop calling me
chicken little, the proof is known and there for all to see.

Old September 14th 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Chris M wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a0617/DV111402

It started with Armstrong in 2004, who claimed all of his white sox
were "dirty". Notice he never again appeared in a race with white sox,
and wore only black. Then George started the same habit and not Tommy
boy won a Vuelta stage wearing them. I bet he never shows up in public
again without black socks on.

What are we going to do about this? Don't you people understand how
serious this is? I have been warning you for years now. Stop calling me
chicken little, the proof is known and there for all to see.

Just consider yourself lucky Telecom don't wear pink socks.

Old September 14th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
billb

Donald Munro wrote:
Chris M wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a0617/DV111402

It started with Armstrong in 2004, who claimed all of his white sox
were "dirty". Notice he never again appeared in a race with white sox,
and wore only black. Then George started the same habit and not Tommy
boy won a Vuelta stage wearing them. I bet he never shows up in public
again without black socks on.

What are we going to do about this? Don't you people understand how
serious this is? I have been warning you for years now. Stop calling me
chicken little, the proof is known and there for all to see.

Just consider yourself lucky Telecom don't wear pink socks.

Didn't Once sport pink/yellow socks to match their tops?
Best,
Bill Black

Old September 14th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bob sullivan

Donald Munro wrote:
Chris M wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a0617/DV111402

It started with Armstrong in 2004, who claimed all of his white sox
were "dirty". Notice he never again appeared in a race with white sox,
and wore only black. Then George started the same habit and not Tommy
boy won a Vuelta stage wearing them. I bet he never shows up in public
again without black socks on.

What are we going to do about this? Don't you people understand how
serious this is? I have been warning you for years now. Stop calling me
chicken little, the proof is known and there for all to see.

Just consider yourself lucky Telecom don't wear pink socks.

Do the Euskatel guys wear day-glo orange socks?

~bob
Old September 14th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Chris M wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a0617/DV111402

It started with Armstrong in 2004, who claimed all of his white sox
were "dirty". Notice he never again appeared in a race with white sox,
and wore only black. Then George started the same habit and not Tommy
boy won a Vuelta stage wearing them. I bet he never shows up in public
again without black socks on.

What are we going to do about this? Don't you people understand how
serious this is? I have been warning you for years now. Stop calling me
chicken little, the proof is known and there for all to see.

I'm glad to see that someone has things in perspective. When I asked
my gym teacher why we had to wear white socks he said it was so he
could see if our ankles started bleeding. Nothing worse than having a
bleeding ankle and not knowing it because you're wearing dumb socks.

I'm waiting for someone in the pro peloton to start wearing those
"Dopers Suck" socks. I want to hear what Phil Liggett will say about
that.

Old September 14th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty

"bob sullivan" wrote in message
. ..
Donald Munro wrote:
Chris M wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a0617/DV111402

It started with Armstrong in 2004, who claimed all of his white sox
were "dirty". Notice he never again appeared in a race with white sox,
and wore only black. Then George started the same habit and not Tommy
boy won a Vuelta stage wearing them. I bet he never shows up in public
again without black socks on.

What are we going to do about this? Don't you people understand how
serious this is? I have been warning you for years now. Stop calling me
chicken little, the proof is known and there for all to see.

Just consider yourself lucky Telecom don't wear pink socks.

Do the Euskatel guys wear day-glo orange socks?

~bob

You're confusing the team issue socks with the team issue condoms.

Old September 15th 06, 08:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

B. Lafferty wrote:
You're confusing the team issue socks with the team issue condoms.

I hope the Euskatel guys don't make the same mistake.