Tour De France Start Date?

Old June 14th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Maple Tree

Default Tour De France Start Date?

When does it start?

Is there a Tour homepage?

Thanks

Old June 14th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 13, 8:07 pm, "Maple Tree" wrote:
When does it start?

Is there a Tour homepage?

Thanks

Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you ****ing retarded or
what? Try Googling 'Tour de France 2008'.

I also deleted your moronic crossposting to rec.bicycles.tech as Le
Tour is a race.

No need to thank me.

Old June 14th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech

On Jun 13, 8:07*pm, "Maple Tree" wrote:
When does it start?

Is there a Tour homepage?

Thanks

don't bother, it's finished already
Old June 14th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:07:34 -0400, "Maple Tree"
wrote:

When does it start?

Is there a Tour homepage?

Thanks

Dear MT,

Saturday, July 5th, 2008:
http://www.letour.com/2008/TDF/COURSE/us/index.html

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

Old June 14th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech

On Jun 14, 2:07 am, "Maple Tree" wrote:
When does it start?

Is there a Tour homepage?

Thanks

What I'd like to know is why sometimes in the Tour de France, the
riders are all bunched up in one big group and it doesn't look like
they're riding fast at all. Isn't it a race, I mean shouldn't they go
as hard as they can like runners running a marathon sprint?

-ilan
Old June 14th 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Robert Chung

On Jun 13, 6:00 pm, wrote:

What I'd like to know is why sometimes in the Tour de France, the
riders are all bunched up in one big group and it doesn't look like
they're riding fast at all. Isn't it a race, I mean shouldn't they go
as hard as they can like runners running a marathon sprint?

Excellent question. It's to throw off the doping police. If they rode
like they really could, the average speed would be too high; then
Antoine Vayer would write another article about how it's humanly
impossible to ride the Tour.
Old June 14th 08, 10:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/?q="tour france 2008"