Sweater Meat

Old June 17th 10, 02:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

Default Sweater Meat

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:21:39 -0700 (PDT), Joe Big
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/24eux4u

Nice
Old June 17th 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Colonel John Matrix[_2_]

"Keith" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:21:39 -0700 (PDT), Joe Big
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/24eux4u

Nice

Face looks a bit haggard in that photo but you cannot argue with her
funbags.

Old June 17th 10, 03:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

You douchebags, she looks like every other cheap whore I saw in
Bratislava shortly after the wall came down. Only guys that couldn't
score in Prague went searching for gash in Slovakia and the really
desperate ended up in Bulgaria where the women were easy but hard to
beat at arm wrestling.

Old June 17th 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNVit7cesj8

Old June 17th 10, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jun 17, 10:47*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 17, 10:36*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

You douchebags, she looks like every other cheap whore I saw in
Bratislava shortly after the wall came down. *Only guys that couldn't
score in Prague went searching for gash in Slovakia and the really
desperate ended up in Bulgaria where the women were easy but hard to
beat at arm wrestling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNVit7cesj8

The RBR theme song !
Old June 18th 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Jun 17, 10:25*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Jun 17, 10:47*am, RicodJour wrote:

On Jun 17, 10:36*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

You douchebags, she looks like every other cheap whore I saw in
Bratislava shortly after the wall came down. *Only guys that couldn't
score in Prague went searching for gash in Slovakia and the really
desperate ended up in Bulgaria where the women were easy but hard to
beat at arm wrestling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNVit7cesj8

The RBR theme song !

You mean the Fatty Master's theme song.

Brad Anders
Old June 18th 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
z, fred

Anton Berlin wrote:
You douchebags, she looks like every other cheap whore I saw in
Bratislava shortly after the wall came down. Only guys that couldn't
score in Prague went searching for gash in Slovakia and the really
desperate ended up in Bulgaria where the women were easy but hard to
beat at arm wrestling.

Were you able to clear that up or did you get the gift that keeps on giving?
Old June 18th 10, 04:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

Brad Anders wrote:
On Jun 17, 10:25 am, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Jun 17, 10:47 am, RicodJour wrote:

On Jun 17, 10:36 am, Anton Berlin wrote:

You douchebags, she looks like every other cheap whore I saw in
Bratislava shortly after the wall came down. Only guys that
couldn't score in Prague went searching for gash in Slovakia and
the really desperate ended up in Bulgaria where the women were
easy but hard to beat at arm wrestling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNVit7cesj8

The RBR theme song !

You mean the Fatty Master's theme song.

Brad Anders

You guys are way off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQUvTpF0Cw0

Old December 11th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Dec 10, 10:51*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 17, 10:36 am, Anton Berlin wrote:
You douchebags, she looks like every other cheap whore I saw in
Bratislava shortly after the wall came down. Only guys that couldn't
score in Prague went searching for gash in Slovakia and the really
desperate ended up in Bulgaria where the women were easy but hard to
beat at arm wrestling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNVit7cesj8

If you'd held out for another week you would have gotten the RBR 6
Months Patient award. I also approve of your new pithiness.

Meat Spinning [email protected] Techniques 19 July 25th 07 10:06 PM
Castelli X6311 Mechanic Sweater Black XL New With Tags tlrx Marketplace 0 May 1st 07 03:56 AM
Sweater Meat!!!!! Steady Rollin' Man Racing 8 July 18th 05 08:14 PM
meat popsicle chesty Australia 17 January 20th 05 03:17 AM
Kiersten needs a yellow sweater ! J999w Racing 44 April 7th 04 01:51 AM