50 quirky bike rides - excellent new book

Old October 1st 08, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TimB

Default 50 quirky bike rides - excellent new book

May I draw your attention to this highly amusing (and informative) new
book - 50 Quirky Bike Rides - by Rob Ainsley, occasional columnist for
London Cyclist and the CTC's Cycle mag, among other things - see
http://www.bike99.com
thanks, Tim
Old October 1st 08, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
elyob

On 1 Oct, 11:19, TimB wrote:
May I draw your attention to this highly amusing (and informative) new
book - 50 Quirky Bike Rides - by Rob Ainsley, occasional columnist for
London Cyclist and the CTC's Cycle mag, among other things - seehttp://www.bike99.com
* thanks, Tim

The Bike Show did an interview with the author back in July ...
http://www.archive.org/details/bikeshow_20080707
Old October 1st 08, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
J. Chisholm

elyob wrote:
On 1 Oct, 11:19, TimB wrote:
May I draw your attention to this highly amusing (and informative) new
book - 50 Quirky Bike Rides - by Rob Ainsley, occasional columnist for
London Cyclist and the CTC's Cycle mag, among other things - seehttp://www.bike99.com
thanks, Tim

The Bike Show did an interview with the author back in July ...
http://www.archive.org/details/bikeshow_20080707

AND
you can read a review in the Cambridge Cycling Campaign Newsletter at:
http://www.camcycle.org.uk/newslette...article11.html

Jim Chisholm (;-)
Old October 1st 08, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
_[_2_]

Default Don't read the Poll - 50 quirky bike rides - excellent new book

You know, the poll which says that people are overwhelmingly in favour
of scrapping speed cameras. Reading such a poll might make you tell us
all what it says, and as we know, true facts are disallowed in this
group if they say anything negative about speed cameras, make us look
stupid by proving us wrong, expose our anti-motorist aims, advocate
real road safety in any way, shape or form, or two or more of the
above.

Don't read the poll.
Old October 1st 08, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TimB

On Oct 1, 5:27 pm, _
wrote:
You know, the poll which says that people are overwhelmingly in favour
of scrapping speed cameras. Reading such a poll might make you tell us
all what it says, and as we know, true facts are disallowed in this
group if they say anything negative about speed cameras, make us look
stupid by proving us wrong, expose our anti-motorist aims, advocate
real road safety in any way, shape or form, or two or more of the
above.

Don't read the poll.

and don't be a troll!