Can one guy who just wants to ride...

Old August 24th 06, 06:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...

start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

For those that don't have access to mtbr, I posted a picture of myself
sitting in the park enjoying my post-ride party, after *everybody* in
both my beginner and intermediate Tues nt group rides bailed. I don't
know what happened, maybe I should shower more than once a month...

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB

Old August 24th 06, 06:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Paladin wrote:
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

For those that don't have access to mtbr, I posted a picture of myself
sitting in the park enjoying my post-ride party, after *everybody* in
both my beginner and intermediate Tues nt group rides bailed. I don't
know what happened, maybe I should shower more than once a month...

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB

You look like droopy dog.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old August 24th 06, 06:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bob Rogers

ups.com...

****..you look like a child molester..do you hangwithe JD and Ride-a-lot?

Old August 24th 06, 06:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Bob Rogers wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message
ups.com...
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

For those that don't have access to mtbr, I posted a picture of myself
sitting in the park enjoying my post-ride party, after *everybody* in
both my beginner and intermediate Tues nt group rides bailed. I don't
know what happened, maybe I should shower more than once a month...

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB

****..you look like a child molester..do you hangwithe JD and Ride-a-lot?

I hate to dignify your post with a response, but I have been honored to
hang & ride with JD in the past, and respect Ride-a-lot, quite-a-lot.
Something I can't bring myself to say about you, however... just turn
yourself in, OK?

CDB

Old August 24th 06, 07:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Jimbo(san)

Paladin wrote:
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one

"No" is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
Because one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever know

It's just no good anymore since you went away
Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday

Because one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever know
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

One is the loneliest number, much much worse than two
One is the number divided by two

Sorry I couldn't help myself ;-P

Jimbo(san)

Old August 24th 06, 08:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Jimbo(san) wrote:
Paladin wrote:

[...]

I really like the Aimee Mann version of that song on the Magnolia
soundtrack.

Matt
Old August 24th 06, 08:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Jimbo(san) wrote:
Paladin wrote:
[...]

LOL! That was good, and you're a meanie! So how do I get that tune out
of my head??? Start humming "Feelings"?

CDB

Old August 24th 06, 09:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Jimbo(san)

Paladin wrote:
LOL! That was good, and you're a meanie! So how do I get that tune out
of my head??? Start humming "Feelings"?

CDB

NOOOOOOooooooo!!!

Now I am going to have to start whistling Strangers In The Night to get
Feelings out of my head!!!

:-0

Jimbo(san)

Old August 25th 06, 12:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Bob Rogers wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message
ups.com...
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

For those that don't have access to mtbr, I posted a picture of myself
sitting in the park enjoying my post-ride party, after *everybody* in
both my beginner and intermediate Tues nt group rides bailed. I don't
know what happened, maybe I should shower more than once a month...

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB

****..you look like a child molester..do you hangwithe JD and Ride-a-lot?

LMAO, this is the funniest thing anyone has ever said about these guys.
Now I disagree with picking on this guy for one reason - he's an older
man in his 50s and doing MTBing, so that deserves compliment. But it
was hilarious response, esecially since J.D. & Ridey are husband and
wife... muhwahahaha...

Old August 25th 06, 12:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Paladin wrote:
Bob Rogers wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Uh, I think he accused Ride-A-Lot JD and this other guy as being the
child molestor. Why are you trying to redirect it to him?