"There is no I in team, but there is a U in suck!" T-shirts available!

Old October 21st 06, 05:05 AM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets,rec.sport.golf,alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles,rec.sport.unicycling,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Monster Cutz

Default "There is no I in team, but there is a U in suck!" T-shirts available!

"There is no I in team, but there is a U in suck!" Some people just need
to be told. Probably lots of people. Probably just about everyone you
meet. Let them know without wasting your breath.

Shirts, caps, etc. available in the "U in Suck" shop:
http://www.cafepress.com/UinSuck

Also, use this coupon code when ordering for $10 off any $50 purchase:
HLWN2006

Visit: http://www.cafepress.com/UinSuck to order your T today! All sizes
available now!
Old October 21st 06, 05:19 AM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets,rec.sport.golf,alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles,rec.sport.unicycling,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Justin Pate

"Monster Cutz" wrote in message
"There is no I in team, but there is a U in suck!" Some people just need
to be told. Probably lots of people. Probably just about everyone you
meet. Let them know without wasting your breath.

Shirts, caps, etc. available in the "U in Suck" shop:
http://www.cafepress.com/UinSuck

That's not even funny. Why would I want to buy a shirt of that?

Old October 21st 06, 06:26 AM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets,rec.sport.golf,alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles,rec.sport.unicycling,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Izzy Mandelbaum

"Justin Pate" wrote in message

"Monster Cutz" wrote in message
"There is no I in team, but there is a U in suck!" Some people just need
to be told. Probably lots of people. Probably just about everyone you
meet. Let them know without wasting your breath.

Shirts, caps, etc. available in the "U in Suck" shop:
http://www.cafepress.com/UinSuck

That's not even funny. Why would I want to buy a shirt of that?

Whachotalkinbout?
It's ****ing hilarious!

Old October 21st 06, 09:28 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets,rec.sport.golf,alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles,rec.sport.unicycling,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
eaglefanfolife

"RoyWilliams31" wrote in
:

Buy a few roytoy,the closet gets cold in December.

**** where is my credit card? Cant wait to blow 18 bucks on a piece of
****.

Old October 21st 06, 09:46 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets,rec.sport.golf,alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles,rec.sport.unicycling,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
mikel

that would almost, I repeat ALMOST be cleaver is there wasn't a "ME" in
Team.

****, time to change presses, huh?

mk