CSC's ******* live update

Old July 28th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

Default CSC's ******* live update

"Charles Stein" wrote in message
news
I like Big Mig, but he used EPO he has admitted it as I have read.

Citation, please.

Old July 28th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
"Charles Stein" wrote in message
news
I like Big Mig, but he used EPO he has admitted it as I have read.

Citation, please.

Can't cite something that never happened. What Big Mig said was that he
raced people and beat them and he didn't care what they doing.

CSC's Anti-Doping Program Delay DA74 Racing 2 October 6th 06 08:42 AM
Thieving bastard ian henden UK 0 December 13th 05 07:56 PM
CSC's TdF Team David Ferguson Racing 2 June 26th 05 07:14 PM
Bastard Bushwalkers! Comfort Gusset Australia 9 July 12th 04 10:13 PM
Bastard cyclist! marc UK 14 June 19th 04 10:06 PM