!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

Old January 15th 09, 09:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joffrey

Default !!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

what's the KOXX 32 hole hub ?
a unicycle ?
i don't understand
what's the speciallity oh these things ?

sorry for m y english

--
Joffrey
Old January 15th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

The hub is the cylinder in the center of the wheel which the spokes
connect to

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old January 16th 09, 04:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

Joffrey;1171009 wrote:
what's the KOXX 32 hole hub ?
a unicycle ?
i don't understand
what's the speciallity oh these things ?

sorry for m y english

The hub is the axle that the spokes and pedals attach to.

Current unicycle hubs have 36 holes for 36 spokes. A 32 hole hub will
allow unicycles to use rims that are drilled for 32 spokes.

Wheels with 32 spokes are lighter but not as strong as wheels with 36
spokes. Bikes have standardized more on 32 spokes than 36 spoke wheels.
So having a 32 hole unicycle hub will give unicycles a choice of more
rims (some rims are available for 32 spokes but not 36 spokes).

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Never Wash Your Muni
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/3d57bn) :: 'Unicycling Bookmark List'
(http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) :: 'World Clock'
(http://tinyurl.com/2blym3)
Old January 16th 09, 05:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

More parts to break. =p

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old January 16th 09, 07:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joffrey

ok thank !

--
Joffrey
Old January 16th 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Zzagg

/threadjack

nathan;1171007 wrote:
Well said, Zzagg. I agree with everything you said.

You mean everything?...
...how can you know about the

"me" wrote:
-much bigger- marks of nudity

?
I know we already met each other (remember the fool riding a filled
wheel 36er on the 10K race in Langenthal?) but I didn't know you were
such a good observator

Joke aside, it's always a pleasure to be "totally plus-oned" by one of
our community celebrity, I still have a thrill running down my spine,
thanks!