More Giro Bull****

Old June 4th 15, 03:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

Default More Giro Bull****

Now Davey's a gullible guy.

He believes in the Tooth Fairy, God, Santa Claus, the Holocaust
and that the Americans sent men to the Moon.

But really, a motor-assisted Contador?

That's too much, even for Davey.

--
Davey Crockett
Fly your Flag
Old June 4th 15, 03:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

Davey Crockett a écrit profondement:

| Now Davey's a gullible guy.

And now Velo News is jumping on the BandWagon too...

http://velonews.competitor.com/2015/06/news/claim-contador-staged-puncture-to-hide-motor-in-giro-bike_372681

Old June 6th 15, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

On Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 9:15:46 AM UTC-5, Davey Crockett wrote:
Davey Crockett a écrit profondement:

| Now Davey's a gullible guy.

And now Velo News is jumping on the BandWagon too...

http://velonews.competitor.com/2015/06/news/claim-contador-staged-puncture-to-hide-motor-in-giro-bike_372681

--
Davey Crockett
Fly your Flag
http://algarveservers.com/images/ptflag.png
http://algarveservers.com/images/whitedragon.jpg

Has anyone actually seen a bicycle with such a motor. Does such a thing exist?
Old June 6th 15, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

Michael a écrit profondement:

| Has anyone actually seen a bicycle with such a motor. Does such a thing exist?

Greg Lemond claims to have talked to the inventor and even ridden
such a bike

https://cyclebicycle.wordpress.com/2015/05/29/motors-on-bikes-lemond-thinks-so/

--
Foreign Aid?
Money-down-drain

Old June 6th 15, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

"Gerrit" a écrit profondement:

| But really, a motor-assisted Contador?

| That's too much, even for Davey.

The way he was riding makes one think he had both

--
The Russian maker of the Buk air defense missile system said Tuesday
that it has concluded that Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was downed by
Old June 8th 15, 03:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 1:11:19 PM UTC-5, Davey Crockett wrote:
Michael a écrit profondement:

| Has anyone actually seen a bicycle with such a motor. Does such a thing exist?

Greg Lemond claims to have talked to the inventor and even ridden
such a bike

https://cyclebicycle.wordpress.com/2015/05/29/motors-on-bikes-lemond-thinks-so/

--
Foreign Aid?
Money-down-drain

Who is this inventor, I wonder? In the internet age, it's hard to believe that such a thing exists without many, many pictures and diagrams.