Bouncing Suspension Going Up A Hill

Old May 21st 04, 10:45 PM

Default Bouncing Suspension Going Up A Hill

Hi all,

First of all it's sad that this group has been over run with spam!

I went to my first MTB race a couple of weeks ago as a viewer I might
add and what a great spectacle it was. I was really surprised at how
many riders were NOT turning off their front suspension and were
bobbing up and down going up the hills. What a waste of energy I
thought, am I correct?

Not only that but I was surprised again that about 80% of the bikes
were NOT full suspension.

You're thoughts please.

Cheers