Race Report

Old March 2nd 12, 10:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Default Race Report

On 3/2/2012 4:06 PM, Bob Schwartz wrote:
My kid is wearing an old Motorola team jersey
because it has pockets. I'm also wearing a cycling jersey. If you
carry your own food you aren't dependent on the feed stations.

A note about the jersey...

I bought it in 1997 as Och was liquidating stuff in the Motorola
warehouse to pay bills while he looked for a new sponsor. There
was a rainbow stripe skinsuit in the collection that was the same
size. The jersey is a good fit on my kid.

There's an ex-pro that lives up the block from me, and I told him
that my kid was the same size as Lance Armstrong. No, he corrected
me. My kid is the same size as the *chubby* Lance Armstrong. Not
the *lean* Lance Armstrong that would lose weight and start winning
Tours de France a few years later.

Bob Schwartz

PS It's actually a little loose on her, even with cold weather
undergarments under it.
Old March 2nd 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Friday, March 2, 2012 2:06:20 PM UTC-8, Bob Schwartz wrote:
Another race report.

Glad you posted this.
Old March 25th 12, 02:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Theodore Heise

On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 15:19:08 -0800 (PST),
wrote:
On Friday, March 2, 2012 2:06:20 PM UTC-8, Bob Schwartz wrote:
Another race report.

Glad you posted this.

Likewise. Thanks.

--
Theodore (Ted) Heise Bloomington, IN, USA

pee report, was Yet another race report SLAVE of THE STATE Racing 19 May 15th 08 11:13 AM
Race report [email protected] Racing 8 May 8th 08 11:40 AM
SSWC 07 Roller race report and results plus Pics of MAIN RACE TOO rollapaluza General 0 September 4th 07 03:52 PM
This wasn't in the race report Tam.... PiledHigher Australia 8 May 22nd 06 05:49 AM
Race Report. Roger Buchanan Mountain Biking 0 April 29th 04 02:03 PM