Riding With Giants

Old June 21st 06, 11:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Riding With Giants

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3555

Big stuff.

JD

Old June 22nd 06, 12:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3555

Big stuff.

JD

Very nice Jerry! I would love to ride around trees that big, maybe I can
get you to give me a hint on locale someday.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.
Old June 22nd 06, 12:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Craig Brossman" wrote in message
news:hqCdnYFNcauoTQTZnZ2dnUVZ_qOdnZ2d@brainstormin ternet.net...
JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3555

Big stuff.

JD

Very nice Jerry! I would love to ride around trees that big, maybe I can
get you to give me a hint on locale someday.

Amazing that the above ride is so close to Kernville and the whole Cannell
Plunge thing but there were no tracks on the above trails other than shoes
and horseshoes.

It's amazing that so few people pull out a topo or a forest service map to
see what's out there beyond the guidebooks and websites.

Greg
--
"Up in the clouds
ah up in the clouds

Old June 22nd 06, 12:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On 21 Jun 2006 15:46:55 -0700, JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3555

Nice! sometimes I feel like the trees up here are kinda big...but not
anymore.

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address
Old June 22nd 06, 03:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3555

Big stuff.

JD

My Gawd JD. That's un-freakin believable.

Marty

Old June 22nd 06, 03:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3555

Big stuff.

JD

It's been said, but, "Wow!" Great story and pictures. Way to get out
there and do it.

CDB

Old June 22nd 06, 03:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:46:55 -0700, JD wrote:

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3555

Big stuff.

JD

Wow. Those are some amazing photos, JD. I am drooling over the scenery.

What's the flower that looks like a raspberry-colored version of Indian
Pipe?

You said:
"Where else but on a camping trip can one get away with having baked beans
and hot dogs for breakfast?"

uhmm...my house?

gabrielle "it's like campin out every day"
Old June 22nd 06, 06:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

gabrielle wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:46:55 -0700, JD wrote:

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3555

Big stuff.

JD

Wow. Those are some amazing photos, JD. I am drooling over the scenery.

What's the flower that looks like a raspberry-colored version of Indian
Pipe?

A very close cousin of the Indian Pipe, snow plants:

http://www.calflora.net/bloomingplants/snowplant.html

Trippy things.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine
Old June 22nd 06, 10:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3555

Big stuff.

JD Should have been called riding with the big red ones.

Old June 22nd 06, 11:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

wrote:
JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=3555

Big stuff.

JD Should have been called riding with the big red ones. Watch out for that tree.

Riding with North joe Unicycling 0 January 30th 05 02:51 PM
Can Riding a Recumbent Cause a Hernia? Dom Recumbent Biking 4 November 30th 04 05:58 AM
riding the whole Hudson River Ken Roberts Rides 33 October 25th 04 08:48 PM
MUni riding – Eastern Kentucky - weekend of April 23-25 billham Unicycling 5 January 26th 04 03:45 AM
Lights for Road Riding Ken Huizenga Techniques 278 January 22nd 04 02:04 PM