SUBurban Freeriding (LOL)

Old March 13th 04, 08:14 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Default SUBurban Freeriding (LOL)

Don't hack me too bad, I was just having some fun!

I decided to get the BIG RED RIG back in action today.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr7.jpg

Then I tried to teach my 10 year old how to take a picture.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr6.jpg

Once I was confident he might be able to get 1 picture of 50 correct, it was
time to start some suburban freeriding. Don't laugh too hard, I am not a
freerider. I used to use this bike for going downhill (notice, I did not
say DH'ing). But, I can do a pedaling wheelie on this rig.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr2.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr4.jpg

I can also fall.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr3.jpg
http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr1.jpg

Mastering the BIG jump, LOL.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/photos/bike/fr5.jpg

No. At my age, I do not intend to become a baggy pants wearing, no helmet
wearing, bone braking freerider. But, my kids think it's cool.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old March 13th 04, 08:40 PM

You do ride alot.

I MTB 2004

Old March 13th 04, 09:22 PM
G.T.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Hmmm, I didn't think it was possible for someone else's photos to be more
boring than mine.

Greg

Old March 13th 04, 11:11 PM
Ride-A-Lot

G.T. wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Hmmm, I didn't think it was possible for someone else's photos to be
more boring than mine.

Greg

Hey. Give my kid a break. I had to jump off that curb 15 times before he
was able to catch it in air.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old March 13th 04, 11:54 PM
G.T.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
G.T. wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Hmmm, I didn't think it was possible for someone else's photos to be
more boring than mine.

Greg

Hey. Give my kid a break.

Hey. He's doing just fine.

Greg

Old March 14th 04, 01:27 AM
Axis

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message

G.T. wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Hmmm, I didn't think it was possible for someone else's photos to be
more boring than mine.

Greg

Hey. Give my kid a break. I had to jump off that curb 15 times before he
was able to catch it in air.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Jumping off a curb is freeriding? Your kid is fine it is the curb thing
that is disturbing. The Intense should be pummeled. It is a great frame.

Old March 14th 04, 07:12 AM
ZeeExSixAre

Jumping off a curb is freeriding? Your kid is fine it is the curb thing
that is disturbing. The Intense should be pummeled. It is a great frame.

You didn't get the fact that the thread essentially was an instance of fun
self-deprecating humor, did you?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old March 14th 04, 07:14 AM
ZeeExSixAre

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Don't hack me too bad, I was just having some fun!

Heh... fun post. Looks like some other people on the NG are all business
and no joke...

Any pics of your DHing days?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old March 14th 04, 12:00 PM
Ride-A-Lot

ZeeExSixAre wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Don't hack me too bad, I was just having some fun!

Heh... fun post. Looks like some other people on the NG are all
business and no joke...

Any pics of your DHing days?

I was wondering when someone would get the joke. I'm afraid I have no pics
of the DH stuff, it wasn't pretty anyway.

Old March 14th 04, 12:57 PM
Marty

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
[...]

Nice job. It's fun to be "cool" to your kids. Mine are still young enough to
think I'm the biggest, best, and funniest.

Marty

(Sub)Urban JD Mountain Biking 26 March 31st 04 07:50 AM
Freeriding Dave W Mountain Biking 58 November 2nd 03 03:38 PM