Stolen out of Mercer Island, WA Garage

Old July 25th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Stolen out of Mercer Island, WA Garage

Someone stole my road bike out of our garage. Reward for information
leading to its return.
- Giant "Once" medium compact alu frame with carbon fork, circa 2001
- notable marks on frame: small touched up area on top tube, chain gash
in chainstay where chain came off front ring and jammed inside.
- Stem cap from "Gotham Bikes" NYC. (I think. One of the NYC shops
anyway)
- Dura Ace Derailleurs and STI shifters
- Ultegra Cranks
- 105 Brakes
- Look yellow pedals
- Velomax (I think) wheels
- Specialized Yellow/blue Bodycomp Saddle
- Generic carbon seatpost

I built this up myself 5 years ago and raced it, fell in love with it.
Completely torn up at its loss.

Any info appreciated, thanks.

Harrison

London bicycle stolen SW19 from garage [email protected] General 3 September 2nd 05 04:17 PM
If you've had a Brompton stolen... Tony Raven UK 22 February 28th 05 10:53 AM
Stolen recumbent recovered Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 9 March 6th 04 09:48 AM
Stolen recumbent recovered Kit Wolf UK 4 February 28th 04 05:26 PM
Parkinson's Survivor Trike Stolen Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway Rides 0 December 9th 03 06:10 AM