WTB / WTT: Beat up, scuffed Fizik Arione, FSA, saddle etc. for citycommuter

Old March 15th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default WTB / WTT: Beat up, scuffed Fizik Arione, FSA, saddle etc. for citycommuter

Hi there,

I'm looking for--surprisingly--a beat up, scuffed, crashed Fizik
Arione, or FSA SLK saddle or something equivalent for my commuter
bike. I like nice saddles with titanium rails, though don't want to
weep bitter tears if someone goes through the trouble of stealing it
when I'm gettin my coffee on. It's also an opportunity for me to try
other shapes than what's on my better bike. Ugly but functional is
good.

I don't want to get caught up in ebay, this is easier. Not looking to
spend a ton

I also have a few bits if trading is your thing, including:

--Hardcase bike box, has two wheels, basic straps and should fit up to
around a 56cm. It's taking up space. This would be for near NYC pick-
up only

--NIB Oury grips (black)

--Old school Vetta chain cleaning device, in box

--NIB Shimano HG70 8-speed cassette, 13-23

--MOMA lucite perpetual desk calendar--artsy & cool

--various new leather wallets