FS: Campy Record 10 sp 11/23 Cassette, All Ti.

Old August 27th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Paul Kopit

Default FS: Campy Record 10 sp 11/23 Cassette, All Ti.

Used in time trials and limited racing with new chain. Includes 11t
lockring. It skips or falters in no gear combinations in my system
using either 2005 width or 2006 narrower width chain.

Preferred payment, paypal but I cannot accept credit card funded
transaction. MO or check with time to clear ok. You may check my
feedback on eBay, 'king200' or with anyone that does business in this
newsgroup.

Will consider trade for ergo shifters, round hood, that need
mechanical repair but are in good cosmetic condition. A late model
ball bearing Campy 10 hub is also desired. 32 hole preferred but 28
also considered.

Buyer may return shipping paid for refund within 7 days if not
satisfied.

cassette compatibility shimano campy [email protected] Techniques 2 January 26th 06 12:29 AM
Laff at me Steve Racing 10 October 14th 05 03:02 AM
FA: Campy Record Chainrings, 53x39, NR...L@@K!!! w.a. manning Marketplace 1 May 21st 05 10:01 PM
campy record 10 speed cog spacing problem Francois Techniques 1 March 20th 05 08:32 PM
What?? No '04 Record Carbon FD in 28.6mm?? Peter at Vecchio's (the Campy man)--you got an idea?? Eurastus Techniques 6 June 21st 04 08:43 PM