FA: XTR M900 Crank & SRP Ti Crank Bolts

Old August 29th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Aman

Default FA: XTR M900 Crank & SRP Ti Crank Bolts

Hi,

I had this listed before but Ebay Erased my auction
because I said my XTR crankset was like a Dura Ace
crankset....Basically You can't say 'like' in your header,
as it is considered spamming by Ebay. I actually somewhat
agree with this, except in this case it is somewhat true....
This era of XTR crankset is exactly like a Dura Ace crankset,
it is basically a modified DA Crank to fit Mountain Specs.
Anyway, Also included with this auction is an extra middle
ring that is new, and SRP Titanium crank bolts. This crankset
uses a 4 sided spindle BB. It has 24-34-46 rings. The rings
are in great shape and it has crisp tapers and pedal threads.
For more info and Pics goto:

Ebay item # 150026644397

The price is $42.oo plus shipping

Also see my other auction for an XTR Front Derailleur that
matches up nicely with the crank.

Thanks for looking, Alex