The triumph of Tom Sherman

Old October 22nd 08, 08:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

Default The Tragedy of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Oct 19, 2:32 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
It is well known that the Great Ed Dolan does not bother with any other
newsgroups since they are all even stupider than ARBR if that is possible.

Au contraire. If that were really true then Headward the Grate would

not cross post now would he? The conundrum continues!

Others need to hear my words of wisdom. I do not need to hear theirs, but if
they want me to hear them so I can then proceed to tell them how stupid they
are, then they will have to post to ARBR. There is no other way.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old October 24th 08, 01:15 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Oct 22, 2:47*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 19, 2:32 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

It is well known that the Great Ed Dolan does not bother with any other
newsgroups since they are all even stupider than ARBR if that is possible.
Au contraire. *If that were really true then Headward the Grate would

not cross post now would he? *The conundrum continues!

Others need to hear my words of wisdom.

They do? What wisdom and why delude yourself into thinking that
anyone needs to hear anything from you? Have you not heard the many
protests that indicate otherwise?

I do not need to hear theirs,

AND ... they don't need to hear yours!

but it they want me to hear them so I can then proceed to tell them how stupid they
are, then they will have to post to ARBR. There is no other way.

Must everything be on you terms? How inflexible.

Old October 26th 08, 01:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Oct 24, 7:58*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 22, 2:47 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Others need to hear my words of wisdom.
They do? *What wisdom and why delude yourself into thinking that

anyone needs to hear anything from you? *Have you not heard the many
protests that indicate otherwise?

The protests are all from idiots and scoundrels like you and various others.

No matter what spin you put on things, the numbers speak for
themselves.

No one with any culture will not but appreciate my incandescent wisdom.

Count me among the exceptions.

I am
a law onto Myself! Yea, we Great Ones exist beyond time and place and are
truly immortal. My words will be read and marveled at for thousands of years
from now when you are but a footnote on ARBR. Tom Sherman, ever a man of
footnotes, will also be merely a lost soul like you. But everyone will
wonder ... who was that man Ed Dolan the Great? Was He a man or a God!

What pscyho-babble. Delusion is opiate of the deranged.

[...]

Old October 26th 08, 01:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 22, 2:47 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Others need to hear my words of wisdom.
They do? *What wisdom and why delude yourself into thinking that

anyone needs to hear anything from you? *Have you not heard the many
protests that indicate otherwise?

The protests are all from idiots and scoundrels like you and various others.

The numbers speak for themselves.

No one with any culture will not but appreciate my incandescent wisdom. I am
a law onto Myself! Yea, we Great Ones exist beyond time and place and are
truly immortal. My words will be read and marveled at for thousands of years
from now when you are but a footnote on ARBR. Tom Sherman, ever a man of
footnotes, will also be merely a lost soul like you. But everyone will
wonder ... who was that man Ed Dolan the Great? Was He a man or a God!

Delusion is the opiate of the deranged.

[...]

Old October 26th 08, 03:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 7:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I am
a law onto Myself! Yea, we Great Ones exist beyond time and place and are
truly immortal. My words will be read and marveled at for thousands of
years
from now when you are but a footnote on ARBR. Tom Sherman, ever a man of
footnotes, will also be merely a lost soul like you. But everyone will
wonder ... who was Ed Dolan the Great? Was He a man or a God!

What pscyho-babble. Delusion is opiate of the deranged.

Tom Sherman does not resort to footnotes much anymore. In any event,
parenthesis is more than adequate for the idiots of Usenet.

Old October 26th 08, 02:58 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 22, 2:47 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Others need to hear my words of wisdom.
They do? *What wisdom and why delude yourself into thinking that

anyone needs to hear anything from you? *Have you not heard the many
protests that indicate otherwise?

The protests are all from idiots and scoundrels like you and various others.

You are quick to dismiss the both the number of members and number of
protest. How convenient of you to ignore the masses and thier
message ...labellin your many adversaries in a fruitless attempt to
undermine the credibility of the credible.

No one with any culture will not but appreciate my incandescent wisdom. I am
a law onto Myself! Yea, we Great Ones exist beyond time and place and are
truly immortal. My words will be read and marveled at for thousands of years
from now when you are but a footnote on ARBR. Tom Sherman, ever a man of
footnotes, will also be merely a lost soul like you. But everyone will
wonder ... who was that man Ed Dolan the Great? Was He a man or a God!
[...]

Delusion is the opiate of the deranged!!!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

coker triumph for the day tayler m Unicycling 7 July 1st 07 03:26 AM
New edition of Cyclecraft - cover is a triumph [email protected] UK 39 June 12th 07 10:37 AM
Triumph crank. Marty Wallace Australia 0 January 11th 05 01:13 AM
Another triumph for the Ale-Jet Davide Tosi Racing 17 September 20th 04 04:45 AM