Magura hs66 brakes

Old August 16th 04, 04:51 PM
kma

Default Magura hs66 brakes

Does anybody on this group know where I could buy the old style Magura HS 66
rim brakes???? Hoping to buy new in box but used in box with instructions ok
I know from being a lurker, if its to be found this is the place.
Thanks Klaas

Old August 16th 04, 06:18 PM
M-gineering

kma wrote:

Does anybody on this group know where I could buy the old style Magura HS 66
rim brakes???? Hoping to buy new in box but used in box with instructions ok
I know from being a lurker, if its to be found this is the place.
Thanks Klaas

I think you can still buy the levers as spares, but not in complete sets

--
---
Marten Gerritsen

INFOapestaartjeM-GINEERINGpuntNL
www.m-gineering.nl

Old August 16th 04, 10:02 PM
Ted

In article zK4Uc.17764$S55.1992@clgrps12,
"kma" wrote:

Does anybody on this group know where I could buy the old style Magura HS 66
rim brakes???? Hoping to buy new in box but used in box with instructions ok
I know from being a lurker, if its to be found this is the place.
Thanks Klaas

I have a set I would be willing to sell you. Contact me off list and we
will begin the negotiations.
Old August 16th 04, 10:02 PM
Ted

"kma" wrote:

Does anybody on this group know where I could buy the old style Magura HS 66
rim brakes???? Hoping to buy new in box but used in box with instructions ok
I know from being a lurker, if its to be found this is the place.
Thanks Klaas

I have a set I would be willing to sell you. Contact me off list and we
will begin the negotiations.

Magura HS66 brakes Andrew Clark Techniques 4 July 20th 04 02:17 PM
Magura HS66 brakes Andrew Clark UK 4 July 20th 04 02:17 PM
Wheel removal with Magura HS-33 brakes mgrant Unicycling 7 April 9th 04 05:50 AM
Magura rim brakes chris French UK 9 April 8th 04 07:09 PM