FS- 04 Jericho Bicycles Cross bike 54cm- only ridden 30 miles!

Old October 20th 05, 06:02 PM
urbanriding

Default FS- 04 Jericho Bicycles Cross bike 54cm- only ridden 30 miles!

I just got built up a 04 Jericho nightshade cross bike, It was built
up for a show bike, then taken apart. I built it up a few weeks ago
and it is going to be too small for me. I have ridden it about 30
miles and is in mint condition. I just cleaned it all up from sitting
in a warehouse for a year, gave it a new coat of framesaver. The color
is a light/sky blue very nice. You can see a pic of it at this link

http://www.mtbr.com/tradeshow/interb...uctpage4.shtml

I also just purchase a new Kelly straight bladed steel fork (black)
This is only 30 miles old. I have the buike built right now and will
sell as a frame/fork or the entire bike (minus wheels- those I have to
keep for another ride). The first time I got on it, the bike rode
sooooo comfortable and springy! but too small. There is one small
paint nick on the top tube from the cable hitting it as the show bike
display. other than that perfect!

I am asking $725 or B/O for the frame/fork. I will include the WTB
headset as well. I will get you pics of the bike all built up and give
detailed shots if needed. PLease let me know. I can accept paypal and
will ship it UPS ground (shipping extra)

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions
Dan