Colnago brake nuts

Old December 6th 05, 01:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Colnago brake nuts

Hello:

Just bought a used C50, and it came without the long brake nuts
required for the brakes. I checked around the LBS and nobody has
anything that fits. My guess is I need a 30mm long recessed nut for the
fork and about a 25mm for the rear. The longest I tried locally was a
20mm. Does anybody know where can I find that? Thanks!

AC

Old December 6th 05, 01:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

http://loosescrews.com/index.cgi?c=B...ecessed%20Nuts

Old December 6th 05, 04:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

Also you can get it from your local bike shop who can order it from
Quality Bicycle Parts.

Old December 6th 05, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

Thanks.