Winter beverage nutrition

Old December 5th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
nash

Default Winter beverage nutrition

Season pleaser.
Sweetened Condensed Milk recipe, mostly used for baking and candy, I
love it for the best Hot Chocolate and Coffee going. Skim milk calcium
and protein is the best too Right? Stores for 3 weeks in the fridge.
This recipe made me about 2 cups. In a can at the store it runs $3-4
bucks for about a cup.

All recipes.com

INGREDIENTS
· 3/4 cup boiling water
· 6 tablespoons butter
· 1 cup white sugar
· 2 2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
DIRECTIONS
1. Combine water, butter, sugar and milk powder in a blender and blend
until thickened, 2 minutes. Store in refrigerator.
Takes about 30 minutes in fridge to thicken perfectly. I used organic
sugar. Wonder how honey would work? YUMMMMMMM

Old December 6th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

nash wrote:
Season pleaser....

I would rather pretend I am drinking a cherry pie:
http://www.newglarusbrewing.com/beers/belgian.html. Well worth the
$7.50 for a 25-oz. bottle.

Life is too short to drink inferior beer.

--
Tom Sherman - Post Free or Die!

Old December 6th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
nash

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
nash wrote:
Season pleaser....

I would rather pretend I am drinking a cherry pie:
http://www.newglarusbrewing.com/beers/belgian.html. Well worth the
$7.50 for a 25-oz. bottle.

Life is too short to drink inferior beer.

--
Tom Sherman - Post Free or Die!

that reminds me I forgot to try the Apricot Beer they have now.

Old December 6th 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
OldRoads OldRoads is offline
Banned

Plain old Hot Chocolate.

Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles
http://OldRoads.com

Old December 6th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
nash

OldRoads wrote:
Plain old Hot Chocolate.

Vin - Menotomy Vintage Bicycles
http://OldRoads.com

that was an interesting bicycle engine
http://oldroads.com/bicycle_engine.htm

Old December 11th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dane Buson

OldRoads wrote:
Plain old Hot Chocolate.

Mmmm, just like Mom used to make:

http://chocoibarra.com.mx/ingles/pro...zquierda-a.htm

My wife likes it with a little Ancho chile, but I usually take mine neat.

--
Dane Buson -
You should emulate your heros, but don't carry it too far.

liquid nutrition M. Bakunin General 105 September 28th 06 12:04 AM
Nutrition on Audaxes vernon levy UK 23 February 27th 06 05:42 PM
Nutrition B.G. Finlay IT Services UK 8 May 19th 05 04:35 PM
Pre ride nutrition? [email protected] Australia 30 March 8th 05 12:38 AM
Nutrition before the Race Memphis Mud Unicycling 5 March 30th 04 09:44 PM