Unicycle shopping

Old March 3rd 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ProFish_Daddy

Default Unicycle shopping

I BOUGHT ONE!!! WOOT!!!
It's not so much of a freestyle unicycle...
but...
WOOT!!!!!!! It should get here by friday
umm... COD always works instead of paypal.... WOOT WOOT I CAN'T WAIT!
[image: http://www.unicycle.com/images/catal...en/UNNIPG.jpg]

--
ProFish_Daddy

If you don't like my typing or spelling just move along!
I am here to learn more and to be encouraged.

habbywall wrote:
I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
fast!

ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973

Old March 3rd 07, 12:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Oooh very nice, this is what i have now since lending my TX to a lady
friend who said she would give back to me when i go to the karoake
contest in a fortnight.

|Filename: 1.5m giraffe.jpg |

Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old March 3rd 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

giraffes look like so much fun!

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old March 3rd 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

gordito8me wrote:
giraffes look like so much fun!

Trust me my friend that they are worth every $$$

Old March 3rd 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_jim

ProFish Daddy, why do you have two chains?

--
uni_jim

Beware of the pixies!
uni_jim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13559

Old March 3rd 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

uni_jim wrote:
ProFish Daddy, why do you have two chains?

Maybe this might explain it. Is this why ProFish_Daddy??
http://tinyurl.com/3y5be6

Old March 3rd 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Hmm. The page linked above says this:
"Two chain design for equalised tension on the wheel - single chain
giraffes can pull the wheel out of alignment with the frame"

I never had my wheel go out of alignment due to forces put on by the
chain. Don't know if that's because of good chain tensioners or what,
but it worked. That said, a dual-chain giraffe definitely looks cooler,
and is marginally safer to ride as you should never suffer from a
broken chain. Broken chains can lead to injury, but I've never had my
chain break either. I have replaced it several times over the years.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Old March 3rd 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ProFish_Daddy

Hazmat wrote:
Maybe this might explain it. Is this why ProFish_Daddy??
http://tinyurl.com/3y5be6

Yes... It's adjustale Height!! WOOT!

--

habbywall wrote:
I doubt he's God, but if he is I bet his internet connection is really
fast!

ProFish_Daddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11973

Bike SHopping Hank Brandenburg Techniques 0 August 27th 06 12:19 PM
Online shopping Andrzej Mountain Biking 0 May 4th 06 11:59 AM
shopping pk UK 19 March 10th 05 11:45 PM
Been shopping? Just zis Guy, you know? UK 5 February 9th 04 11:16 AM
Shopping For Bianchi Kit 2LAP UK 4 July 29th 03 04:21 PM