XL Jeans

Old July 28th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default XL Jeans

Digby's Menswear has specialized in big mens fashion clothing and
large sizes and accessories for the bigger man since 1986.

Our philosophy is to have a full range of quality big mens fashion
available to choose from and to provide a specialized service for our
customers. Our shop was recently renovated to equal the best retail
shop anywhere and we are very proud of it - large, cool change rooms,
easy chairs and plenty of room to move around. Or if you prefer we also
have a limited range of products available to purchase on line.
www.digbysmenswear.com