Felt Z35 (54cm)

Old February 25th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Push

Default Felt Z35 (54cm)

For Sale.

This is the 2008 Model. It is in very good condition, with minor
abrasions to the finish and rear derailleur. It's a super speedy bike,
as happy racing as it is tearing around just for fun. I am moving and
unfortunately need the money more than I need the bike.

Pics here : http://img220.imageshack.us/g/dscn0666oq.jpg/

Will ship from Baltimore to anywhere in the US.

Here is the full spec list (from the Felt website) :

WEIGHT: 17.43 lbs. (56cm)

OVERVIEW:
Our most affordable all carbon fiber bike is the perfect tool for your
fastest-ever century. The frame employs the same modular monocoque
technology used in our best racing frames for an ideal mix of comfort
and torsional rigidity; the fork is made from carbon fiber throughout.
With Ultegra derailleurs and control levers and a Shimano compact
crankset for gearing that will make any hill seem easy, you’ll enjoy
long days more than ever before.

FRAME:
New Felt Custom-Designed Relaxed Geometry Modular Monocoque Frame,
with HM High Modulus Carbon Fiber

FORK:
New Felt Custom-Designed High Modulus Carbon Fiber Competition
grade1.3 Fork with Carbon Steerer

DRIVETRAIN:
105 20-speed Shifters and Front Derailleur
Shimano Ultegra Rear Deraileur
Shimano 2pc Crankset with External BB with 50/34T Aluminum Chainrings
(some later models may apear with FSA Energy Crankset)

WHEELSET:
Felt/Mavic/DT Custom Road Wheelset
Vittoria Rubino Slick Tires

COMPONENTS:
Felt 2.3 6061 Ergonomic Aluminum Bar
Felt 2.1 3D-Forged Stem with +/-8° or +/-16° Adjustability
Felt 2.2 Anatomic Saddle with CRMO Rails
Felt 1.2 Carbon Seatpost
Dual Pivot Aluminum Brakeset with Koolstop Cartridge Pads