Sagan v Gilbert

Old September 17th 11, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Default Sagan v Gilbert

Predictions for Worlds?

I'd love to see Gilbert finish off his incredible year with the WC,
but don't think it will happen.

If I were a betting man (and not a chronic candyass'r) I'd bet on
Sagan. Or, maybe Boom.
Old September 19th 11, 08:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 17/09/2011 15:26, Scott wrote:
Predictions for Worlds?

I'd love to see Gilbert finish off his incredible year with the WC,
but don't think it will happen.

If I were a betting man (and not a chronic candyass'r) I'd bet on
Sagan. Or, maybe Boom.

Why not Hushovd again, he's got the form at the moment?

Gilbert bar Racing 4 September 1st 10 03:11 PM
Gilbert Andre[_2_] Racing 4 October 18th 09 04:35 PM
Gilbert Andre Racing 2 January 10th 09 08:23 PM
how Gilbert won Andre Racing 5 March 4th 08 08:36 AM
Gilbert Andre Racing 1 January 10th 08 07:10 AM