Armstrong Cancels Sao Paulo Trip

Old October 13th 11, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

Default Armstrong Cancels Sao Paulo Trip

On 10/12/2011 4:36 PM, atriage wrote:
On 12/10/2011 15:24, BL wrote:
Personal reasons. Target letter?

http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601

What did Lance ever do to you to make you such an obsesso? Let me guess,
you came home early from your gruelling 2 mile training ride and found
your boyfriend giving Lance a sloppy blow job...yes I can see that would
be quite annoying.

LOL!!!
Old October 13th 11, 02:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Oct 12, 8:24*am, BL wrote:
Personal reasons. *Target letter?

http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601

So?
Old October 13th 11, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark J.

On 10/12/2011 1:37 PM, atriage wrote:
On 12/10/2011 15:46, Brad Anders wrote:
On Oct 12, 7:28 am, wrote:
On 10/12/2011 10:24 AM, BL wrote: Personal reasons. Target letter?

http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601

Possibly served with a Grand Jury Subpoena.

He was here in Phoenix last weekend, doing a local tri. According to
my friends who raced with him, he was not in handcuffs.

Would have made the swim kind of tricky if he had been.

It was never a problem for Jack LaLanne.

Mark J.

Old October 13th 11, 10:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
Would have made the swim kind of tricky if he had been.

On the contrary that would make triathlons a lot more spectator
friendly, at least from an rbr spectators point of view. Not quite as
spectacular as adding sharks though.

Old October 13th 11, 10:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

BL wrote:
Possibly served with a Grand Jury Subpoena.

Jimmy July wrote:
Possibly kidnapped by Anton Berlin for use as a sex toy.

The evidence in favor of mine is better than the evidence in favor of
yours in that we've actually seen that evidence.

I don't suppose Liz has also been rendited ?
Old October 13th 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 10/12/2011 9:48 PM, Scott wrote:
On Oct 12, 8:24 am, wrote:
Personal reasons. Target letter?

http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601

So?

Stay tuned over the coming 5 days. Elite cyclists are evidently buzzing
that the perp walks are imminent. Time will tell. LOL!!!!
Old October 13th 11, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Oct 13, 7:39*am, BL wrote:
On 10/12/2011 9:48 PM, Scott wrote: On Oct 12, 8:24 am, *wrote:
Personal reasons. *Target letter?

http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601

So?

Stay tuned over the coming 5 days. *Elite cyclists are evidently buzzing
that the perp walks are imminent. Time will tell. LOL!!!!

I guess it's fitting that 5 days from now is Tuesday.
Old October 13th 11, 06:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Oct 13, 11:25*am, Brad Anders wrote:
On Oct 13, 7:39*am, BL wrote:

On 10/12/2011 9:48 PM, Scott wrote: On Oct 12, 8:24 am, *wrote:
Personal reasons. *Target letter?

http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601

So?

Stay tuned over the coming 5 days. *Elite cyclists are evidently buzzing
that the perp walks are imminent. Time will tell. LOL!!!!

I guess it's fitting that 5 days from now is Tuesday.

Well, yeah, the same as ten years ago plus five days (nominal) is a
Tuesday, and ten years from now, plus five days, nominal, will be
another Tuesday.

BL abides.
--D-y
Old October 13th 11, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 13/10/2011 18:47, --D-y wrote:
On Oct 13, 11:25 am, Brad wrote:
On Oct 13, 7:39 am, wrote:

On 10/12/2011 9:48 PM, Scott wrote: On Oct 12, 8:24 am, wrote:
Personal reasons. Target letter?

http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601

So?

Stay tuned over the coming 5 days. Elite cyclists are evidently buzzing
that the perp walks are imminent. Time will tell. LOL!!!!

I guess it's fitting that 5 days from now is Tuesday.

Well, yeah, the same as ten years ago plus five days (nominal) is a
Tuesday, and ten years from now, plus five days, nominal, will be
another Tuesday.

BL abides.

and LA will more than likely still be walking around enjoying the fruits of his
ill-gotten gains...life's such a bitch, well for BL anyway.

Old October 13th 11, 08:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

On Oct 12, 8:24 am, wrote:
Personal reasons. Target letter?

http://midiasport.com.br/noticiasDetalhes.php?cd=5601

So?

Stay tuned over the coming 5 days. Elite cyclists are evidently buzzing
that the perp walks are imminent. Time will tell. LOL!!!!

Self parody.
Yes, I can count.
Friday-Saturday-Sunday-Monday-Tuesday.

--
Old Fritz

Appeasing Carbo Doxy, was Al Bore cancels Nopenhagen lovefestfor his global warmies thirty-six Techniques 1 December 15th 09 10:39 PM
Al Bore cancels Nopenhagen lovefest for his global warmies Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 45 December 14th 09 01:42 AM
wind cancels race bjorn Racing 36 March 11th 07 09:58 AM
Loveland cancels bike race [email protected] Techniques 1 January 25th 06 09:42 PM
Where's Mike Imrem now? 88' heat cancels football practice! crit pro Racing 4 August 5th 04 05:40 PM