LANCE slagging on Cowboys owner

Old November 5th 11, 08:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage.

Default LANCE slagging on Cowboys owner

On 05/11/2011 18:13, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
On Nov 5, 5:59 am, Simply wrote:
atriage wrote:
Still some things about the Broncos are ok.http://www.denverbroncos.com/cheerleaders/roster.html

Scott wrote:
The LSU cheerleaders are better...

Kindly quantify. In the immortal words of SOTS "Numbers are facts".
Unless of course there's a 50/50 chance that the LSU cheerleaders are
better.

Numbers:
LSU cheerleaders to beat Denver Broncos by 5 points
or better.

That *could* work as some of them appear to be the wrong sex.
http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle...&ATCLID=177265

Old November 5th 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On 03/11/2011 02:58, Scott wrote:

snip

If you like college football, you MUST watch the LSU v Alabama game
this Saturday. It is by all rights the unofficial national
championship, as whoever wins will go on to win the BCS. Either of
those teams could very likely beat a good many of the lesser NFL
teams, starting with the Broncos.

Watched the Iowa Parakeets against the Michigan Labradoodles. Not a bad
game. Set the Louisiana game to record - way past my bedtime ;-) I
guess that's the unofficial Indecipherable Accents Bowl?

And no, I don't want to know the score - don't know when I'll get to see it.

UD

Old November 6th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

Default 9-6

In article ,
Uncle Dave wrote:

On 03/11/2011 02:58, Scott wrote:

snip

If you like college football, you MUST watch the LSU v Alabama game
this Saturday. It is by all rights the unofficial national
championship, as whoever wins will go on to win the BCS. Either of
those teams could very likely beat a good many of the lesser NFL
teams, starting with the Broncos.

Watched the Iowa Parakeets against the Michigan Labradoodles. Not a bad
game. Set the Louisiana game to record - way past my bedtime ;-) I
guess that's the unofficial Indecipherable Accents Bowl?

And no, I don't want to know the score - don't know when I'll get to see it.

9-6. Apparently a yawner.

--
Old Fritz
Old November 6th 11, 11:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Nov 6, 1:27*pm, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article ,
*Uncle Dave wrote:

On 03/11/2011 02:58, Scott wrote:

snip

If you like college football, you MUST watch the LSU v Alabama game
this Saturday. *It is by all rights the unofficial national
championship, as whoever wins will go on to win the BCS. *Either of
those teams could very likely beat a good many of the lesser NFL
teams, starting with the Broncos.

Watched the Iowa Parakeets against the Michigan Labradoodles. *Not a bad
game. *Set the Louisiana game to record - way past my bedtime ;-) *I
guess that's the unofficial Indecipherable Accents Bowl?

And no, I don't want to know the score - don't know when I'll get to see it.

9-6. Apparently a yawner.

--
Old Fritz

Like a 1-nil footie score.
Old November 7th 11, 06:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
"atriage." wrote:

On 04/11/2011 23:39, atriage. wrote:
On 03/11/2011 02:58, Scott wrote:

If you like college football, you MUST watch the LSU v Alabama game
this Saturday. It is by all rights the unofficial national
championship, as whoever wins will go on to win the BCS. Either of
those teams could very likely beat a good many of the lesser NFL
teams, starting with the Broncos.

Hey my local team the Bristol Aztecs could probably beat the Broncos.

Still some things about the Broncos are ok.
http://www.denverbroncos.com/cheerleaders/roster.html

Are any of those their real names? Margaret probably.

--
Old Fritz