NEWS FLASH: Gays are "Destroying Society"

Old December 1st 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default NEWS FLASH: Gays are "Destroying Society"

According to Kuney Island Psychlone at least.....

Tom Kunich wrote:

"Robert" wrote in message
news
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
m...
Leave it to a limp-wristed freak to consider it a "right" to define

words
the way he wants them defined.

They choose to ignore critical facts and points of view just so they

can
win an argument. What cracks me up is they would rather keep insulting

whole class of people who voted for prop 8 instead of accepting the

fact
that what they really should be doing is to work toward modifying

civil
unions, something I suggested pretty much from the outset of this

thread,
and something Les said too. Suggesting that a whole class of millions

of
people who agree with me and voted for prop 8 as haters-lamers, is
incredibly disingenuous and divisive. Most of these idiots just want

win an argument and act like they are cool, and don't really care

about
the bigger picture. Lets face it, to them, everyone that disagrees

with
them and the gay lifestyle are haters-lamers. That is incredibly

pathetic
beyond belief. Basically they sore losers on this one, and crying over

how
prop 8 was written won't help them any.

Some 98% of the population understand what marriage means and the 2%
composed of the fairies and adding those who are so stupid that they'll
argue on the side of those intent on destroying society are simply not
worth
arguing with.

---------

Thanks,

Magilla

Old December 1st 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert[_11_]

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message ...
According to Kuney Island Psychlone at least.....

Nice try on speading the hate, but you said this, and that clearly shows just plain hatred of gays rather then just being against lifestyle choices.

"Monkeyboy said"
And I don't walk the streets of Merced at night with a baseball bat
looking to club some faggots
to death like you do

Old December 2nd 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Robert wrote:

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
...Accordin g to Kuney
Island Psychlone at least..... Nice try on speading the
hate, but you said this, and that clearly shows just plain
hatred of gays rather then just being against lifestyle
choices. "Monkeyboy said"
And I don't walk the streets of Merced at night with a

baseball bat
looking to club some faggots
to death like you do

Deep down inside, you want to bash the skulls of gays in. You know it
too. You just won't admit it. When you pulled that lever for Prop 8,
it was pure hated and anger that motivated you to do it.

Magilla

Old December 4th 08, 12:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:45:13 -0500, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

Magilla is major Hatemonger bigot. Go back to the zoo.

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 4th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul

Joe wrote in news:a64ej4ph3blme3a163a0mlp6gmm3u6im69@
4ax.com:

wrote:

Magilla is major Hatemonger bigot. Go back to the zoo.

Yup, he certainly does belong in the zoo! Major hater! Notice the bait and
switch he uses to spread hate in the prop 8 thread?

Paul
Old December 4th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Paul schreef:
Joe wrote:
Magilla is major Hatemonger bigot. Go back to the zoo.

Yup, he certainly does belong in the zoo! Major hater! Notice the bait and
switch he uses to spread hate in the prop 8 thread?

He's a freak show. He doesn't belong in the zoo, he belongs in a
carnival! Magilla-Gorilla the carnival freak show. In fact, let's call
him M-G Carny from now on.
Old December 4th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Dec 2, 1:45*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Robert wrote:

* * *"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
* * ...Accordi ngto Kuney
* * *Island Psychlone at least..... Nice try on speading the
* * *hate, but you said this, and that clearly shows just plain
* * *hatred of gays rather then just being against lifestyle
* * *choices. "Monkeyboy said"
* * *And I don't walk *the streets of Merced at night with a
* * *baseball bat
* * *looking to club some faggots
* * * to death like you do

Deep down inside, you want to bash the skulls of gays in. *You know it
too. *You just won't admit it. *When you pulled that lever for Prop 8,
it was pure hated and anger that motivated you to do it.

Magilla

Hey Zoo Dude, chill, stop spreading hate and calling gays fags. Very
uncool talking **** like that.

Dev
Old December 4th 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

wrote:

Magilla is major Hatemonger bigot. Go back to the zoo.

****ing Noob -

Go read some of the other threads.

You're making an ass out of yourself.

After reading the other threads, you might be smart enough to figure
out who the hater is and who the hater isn't. Who the satirist is.

****ing moron. You'd do yourself a favor by lurking for a few weeks
before posting.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old December 4th 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Devharper wrote:
Hey Zoo Dude, chill, stop spreading hate and calling gays fags. Very
uncool talking **** like that.

I'm relieved the universe is still safe from the americans-grokking-irony
(or even sarcasm) thing.

Old December 4th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

wrote:

Magilla is major Hatemonger bigot. Go back to the zoo.

****ing Noob -

Go read some of the other threads.

You're making an ass out of yourself.

After reading the other threads, you might be smart enough to figure
out who the hater is and who the hater isn't. Who the satirist is.

****ing moron. You'd do yourself a favor by lurking for a few weeks
before posting.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I'm with the betting that it's some version of Sybil. I'd never
figured that MB's schtick was too subtle for people, but we just keep
inventing better idiots, wish we could establish a serious export
economy based on that.
Bill C