Brightest rear light?

Old October 11th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

Default Brightest rear light?

What is the brightest rear blinking light I can buy to give a heads up to the texting while driving high school kids?

Someone told me something about a Denali? I can't find it online.

Thanks,

Mike
Old October 11th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Oct 10, 5:15*pm, Michael wrote:
What is the brightest rear blinking light I can buy to give a heads up to the texting while driving high school kids?

Someone told me something about a Denali? I can't find it online.

Thanks,

Mike

This would be related to bicycle racing, how??
Old October 11th 11, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_3_]

Right. Any serious racer would just outrun the ****ers.
Old October 11th 11, 07:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

So YOU'RE the stay-on-topic guy. I wondered who it was on this chatboard room.

Mike
Old October 11th 11, 07:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jute Andre

On Oct 10, 4:15*pm, Michael wrote:
What is the brightest rear blinking light I can buy to give a heads up to the texting while driving high school kids?

Someone told me something about a Denali? I can't find it online.

Thanks,

Mike

..
..
http://ecom1.planetbike.com/3070.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wbDVZx5VQs&NR=1
http://urbanvelo.org/planet-bike-superflash-turbo/
..
..
..

Old October 11th 11, 09:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Jimmy July wrote:
Right. Any serious racer would just outrun the ****ers.

You're talking about SERIOUS FM racers ?
Old October 11th 11, 10:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Oct 10, 11:01*pm, Michael wrote:
So YOU'RE the stay-on-topic guy. I wondered who it was on this chatboard room.

Mike

"chatboard room" = obvious troll

Re bright lights:

1. ask on rec.bicycles.tech
2. go to a store and try some out

Thanks,
Fredmaster Ben
Old October 11th 11, 11:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
"chatboard room" = obvious troll

Re bright lights:

1. ask on rec.bicycles.tech
2. go to a store and try some out

3. Insert into appropriate orifice and check rear luminescence.

Old October 11th 11, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 11/10/2011 11:15, Simply Fred wrote:
Michael wrote:
So YOU'RE the stay-on-topic guy. I wondered who it was on this chatboard room.

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
"chatboard room" = obvious troll

Re bright lights:

1. ask on rec.bicycles.tech
2. go to a store and try some out

3. Insert into appropriate orifice and check rear luminescence.

Using this method perhaps?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pict...ober-2011.html

Old October 11th 11, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

Thanks, Jute. That should work.

Much appreciate.

Mike

What's the brightest dynamo light? Gooserider General 11 January 4th 07 05:50 PM
Brightest bike light ever made! Steven T. Henderson [MS] Marketplace 0 September 26th 05 03:49 PM
Best rear light? elyob UK 17 July 8th 05 08:49 AM
Rear light JBB UK 4 November 27th 04 10:33 AM
Brightest LED red (rear) light? Jose B. Ruivo UK 0 February 22nd 04 12:47 PM