Is there no crime pro-cyclists won't stoop to?

Old November 12th 11, 10:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default Is there no crime pro-cyclists won't stoop to?

Now it's traffic cone theft.
http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/10...-incident.aspx
Hang em high I say.

Old November 12th 11, 03:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven Bornfeld[_2_]

On 11/12/2011 5:27 AM, atriage wrote:
Now it's traffic cone theft.
http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/10...-incident.aspx

Hang em high I say.

It's a good thing he didn't try to put on a burka.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old November 12th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Nov 12, 5:27 am, atriage wrote:

Now it's traffic cone theft.
http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/10...d-champion-Rom...
Hang em high I say.

If the world was consistent in following your advice you wouldn't be
here now offering it. Or anyone else I know for that matter.

A traffic cone? WTF did he want to do with a traffic cone? Ummm,
scratch that - I really don't want to know.

Old November 12th 11, 06:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Nov 12, 3:27*am, atriage wrote:
Now it's traffic cone theft.http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/10...d-champion-Rom...
Hang em high I say.

--

This story is obviously false. Pro cyclists never drink alcohol.
Old November 12th 11, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 12/11/2011 18:27, Brad Anders wrote:
On Nov 12, 3:27 am, wrote:
Now it's traffic cone theft.http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/10...d-champion-Rom...
Hang em high I say.

--

This story is obviously false. Pro cyclists never drink alcohol.

That's right and I managed to emulate them today, well at least until 4pm. The
problem with cycling is that when you've just finished a ride virtually any cold
beer tastes utterly stupendous.

Old November 12th 11, 08:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Brad Anders wrote:
This story is obviously false. Pro cyclists never drink alcohol.

Substitute coke.
Old November 12th 11, 10:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

Cyclocross @ 1pm, beer @2:30.

Old November 12th 11, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
A. Dumas[_2_]

http://www.ponderlicious.com/Agin_tr...istraction.jpg
Old November 12th 11, 10:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 12/11/2011 22:49, A. Dumas wrote:
On 12/11/2011 19:09, RicodJour wrote:
A traffic cone? WTF did he want to do with a traffic cone?

http://www.ponderlicious.com/Agin_tr...istraction.jpg

Can't argue with that being a distraction.

Old November 12th 11, 11:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On Nov 12, 3:27 am, wrote:
Now it's traffic cone
theft.http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/10...d-champion-Rom...

Hang em high I say.

--

This story is obviously false. Pro cyclists never drink alcohol.

That's right and I managed to emulate them today, well at least until
4pm. The problem with cycling is that when you've just finished a ride
virtually any cold beer tastes utterly stupendous.

Cyclocross @ 1pm, beer @2:30.

Makes me laugh how many of the cycling mags and training websites offer the 'no
alcohol after a ride' advice. Do they think anyone actually listens to that ****?