Liz Hatch and Le Moustier

Old November 14th 11, 03:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Liz Hatch and Le Moustier

So we're touring the Dordogne and seeing some of the caves that Cro-
Magnon and Neanderthals lived in some 25,000 -40,000 years ago.

In the caves at Le Moustier they also have some life size, life like
models of Neanderthal men and women. So we come on this one and we're
staring at it and asking "who the hell does that look like?" "That
reminds me of someone but I can't place my finger on it"

Finally it dawns on us - scrub it up a little bit and take some hair
off and
"Voila! C'est Liz Hatch! " The extruding forehead, gangly teeth and
mis-shapen limbs were all there.

I really think the tourist attraction could capitalize on this - put
the ape woman in a white skirt out on the main road to attract ape
fetish perverts, cycling fans and evolutions buffs like us.

Just hire the masturbators at cycle passion to photo shoot the
billboards.
Old November 14th 11, 09:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

http://news.discovery.com/human/neanderthals-interbreeding-humans-110825.html
Old November 14th 11, 03:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Nov 13, 10:10*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

[...]

I find your post curious. Not for the content, which is the usual
poorly masked obsession, but because of the timing. Aren't you on
your honeymoon or some such? Why are you posting about your Liz-crush
when you're supposed to be focusing on the woman that's right next to
you? Are you sneaking off to the bathroom in the middle of the night
to read Liz's twitter account and see what she's been up to?

Lusting after someone in your heart is still cheating you know. Ask
Jimmy Carter.

One last thing. Could you please post a picture of your squeeze next
to a picture of Liz? I have this theory about you and LANCE's mom.
Thanks.

Old November 15th 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Nov 14, 9:17*am, RicodJour wrote:
[...]

Actually we are back and yes they (wife and liz) share a common
trait(s) and it ain't teeth.
Old November 16th 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Nov 15, 4:49*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

Actually we are back and yes they (wife and liz) share a common
trait(s) and it ain't teeth.

Vestigial penii?

Old November 16th 11, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Nov 15, 2:49*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
[...]

surgical enhancement?
Old November 16th 11, 04:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_3_]

On 11/15/2011 1:49 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Nov 14, 9:17 am, wrote:
One last thing. Could you please post a picture of your squeeze next
to a picture of Liz? I have this theory about you and LANCE's mom.
Thanks.

Actually we are back and yes they (wife and liz) share a common
trait(s) and it ain't teeth.

Back in the old days, this wouldn't have passed without comment.

Old November 16th 11, 08:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Anton Berlin wrote:
Actually we are back and yes they (wife and liz) share a common
trait(s) and it ain't teeth.

RicodJour wrote:
Vestigial penii?

AKA chick dicks.

She wants to be like LIZ HATCH... Mexican Low Rider Mafia Racing 2 January 29th 10 05:28 AM
Liz Hatch bar Racing 1 November 24th 09 03:39 PM
Liz Hatch Needs Help!!! KOM Tunich Racing 0 August 1st 09 10:52 AM
Liz Hatch Will Power Racing 27 July 22nd 09 04:18 PM
Liz Hatch Is Just A Fit Cow John E. Coli Racing 0 July 11th 09 06:03 AM