WARNING: Jews are running Facebook. Its founded by jews. Thats why Iwas banned.

Old November 20th 07, 10:38 PM posted to aus.family, aus.tv, aus.services.defence, aus.bicycle, aus.legal
War Office

Default WARNING: Jews are running Facebook. Its founded by jews. Thats why Iwas banned.

The only thing I've done is make 20 posts on average per day for three
days. About 5 of those 60 posts were to people I didn't kno already.

About of those posts were replies to emails people had sent me.

About 10 of those posts were to topics on discussions boards in groups
I was a memeber of.

But most of those posts had the terms 9/11 and Zionism or Israel or
Jew mentioned in them.

Beware to all the good corporate sons and daughters. Don't be our lamb
leading us to the slaughters!

Beware Judas Goat. Beware FACEBOOK jew owned!
http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/...opout-ceo.html

"Youth Patrol: Zuckerberg's
http://www.answers.com/topic/zuckerberg (AshkeNazi!)
brain trust is populated mostly by twentysomethings. Here, he shares a
moment with Moskovitz
http://www.israelforum.com/board/showthread.php?t=3631
, 22, and Cohler--an old hand at 30.
http://www.thenation.com/bletters/20071112/cohler-esses
"

Wake up my corporate wives and daughters, wake up my concubines and
paid sex slaves. All you women got to chat in your husband's ears
here.

FACEBOOK was just one of dozens of such paltforms. The jes make sure
their JEW FRIENDS become the swamper.