YHA members will probably already know this

Old August 31st 03, 11:29 AM
Richard Bates

Default YHA members will probably already know this

Taken from Triangle (the Youth Hostels Association magazine):

"A government grant will be used to provide better facilities for
cyclists at youth hostels throughout Yorkshire. This includes
installing secure storage facilities, offering areas to clean muddy
bikes and work stands and tool kits for essential repairs"

"YHA Liverpool is offering free towel hire to cyclists and the cance t
get a large picnic lunch for the price of a small. All you have to do
is quote "on yer bike" when you make your booking"

Love and allen keys from Rich x

--
If ingnorance is bliss then I am the erm er
luckiest thingy in the whatchamacallit.
Old September 4th 03, 09:46 PM
chris French

In message , Trevor
Woodmore writes

"Seamus" wrote in message
No, most YHA members won't know this 'cos YHA members rarely recieve
their copy of Triangle in the post.

Complaining to YHA about this gets you profuse apologies and
promises that it won't happen again but it does not get you a copy
of the magazine.

I don't know why I should be especially privileged, but I always recieve my
copy of Triangle.

Me too :-)

--
Chris French, Leeds
Old September 4th 03, 10:08 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

I don't know why I should be especially privileged, but I always recieve my
copy of Triangle.

Me too :-)

I am not a member of YHA but I do have a copy of Triangle :-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old September 7th 03, 12:33 PM
Tenex

JohnB wrote:
Seamus wrote:

No, most YHA members won't know this 'cos YHA members rarely recieve
their copy of Triangle in the post.

Quite.
No Triangle delivered to any of the 6 members in our house, but there
was one on the table at the yh I stayed in last night.

But where's MY copy?

I emailed and asked that - received a lame it'll be published in Spetember

Old September 8th 03, 05:28 PM
IanB

"Geoff Bowles" wrote in message
Spooky - a copy of Triangle dropped through my letter-box

yesterday
morning.... apparently the "Autumn/Winter 2003" edition

"Tenex" wrote in message
JohnB wrote:
Seamus wrote:

No, most YHA members won't know this 'cos YHA members

rarely recieve
their copy of Triangle in the post.

Quite.
No Triangle delivered to any of the 6 members in our

house, but there
was one on the table at the yh I stayed in last night.

But where's MY copy?

I emailed and asked that - received a lame it'll be

published in Spetember

I have been a YHA life member for about 30years and have
not received a triangle for well over 25 years. However I
never bothered chasing them up about it as at that time the
magazine was so poor there was no point opening its
envelope!

IanB