Danielson disappoints again..

Old June 7th 12, 07:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

Default Danielson disappoints again..

On May 27, 11:06*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
On May 24, 10:08*am, Dwayne wrote:

On May 24, 9:58*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:

On 5/23/2012 3:38 PM, cicero venatio wrote:

Who the fu*k cares anymore about these crappers??

If you're going to troll I'd suggest Horner as a more effective
tool than Danielson. And you might want to wait a few weeks
until more of the July crowd checks in. If TD makes his Tour
debut you might have some luck with him though.

Uh, TD made his Tour debut last year...AND FINISHED IN THE TOP TEN!!!

Danielson and Hesjedal.
So, in the TdF, who will be working for who?
This is a rhetorical question.
DR

http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...ip-role_222799
Old July 6th 12, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

On 5/23/2012 3:38 PM, cicero venatio wrote:

Who the fu*k cares anymore about these crappers??

If you're going to troll I'd suggest Horner as a more effective
tool than Danielson. And you might want to wait a few weeks
until more of the July crowd checks in. If TD makes his Tour
debut you might have some luck with him though.

Uh, TD made his Tour debut last year...AND FINISHED IN THE TOP TEN!!!

Danielson and Hesjedal.
So, in the TdF, who will be working for who?
This is a rhetorical question.
DR

http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...ip-role_222799

Damn! TD JUST CRASHED OUT OF THE TDF!!! (1) (2)

(1) He was already riding w. separated shoulder from previous crash
(2) NOT stomach troubles...

Old July 7th 12, 03:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/...nfirms-tour-st...

Damn! TD JUST CRASHED OUT OF THE TDF!!! (1) (2)

(1) He was already riding w. separated shoulder from previous crash
(2) NOT stomach troubles...

He tweets:
"Well, now two separated shoulders and now the right is hors category.
I have no skin head to toe and brused everywhere."

That has to be some sort of record.
DR

Danielson disappoints again.. Simply Fred Racing 0 June 3rd 12 10:44 AM
Why doesn't Danielson do this? Fred K. Gringioni Racing 1 April 2nd 10 06:12 PM
Tom Danielson MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 1 August 13th 09 09:46 PM
Tom Danielson Frank Drackman Racing 9 June 1st 06 02:47 AM
Tom Danielson, RIP crit PRO Racing 23 November 4th 05 05:45 AM