Ryan Atkins How To Jump High Tutorial!!!

Old August 12th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

Default Ryan Atkins How To Jump High Tutorial!!!

I've been looking for Ryan Atkins old how to jump high tutorial, i've
watched it 2ce before, but now I cant find it, i've been looking for
the last hour. It is a very good tutorial, I'ts not to old, a couple
of months, but it really helped me with my jumping. Wanted to watch
it, go over it agian, try to learn some stuff, and save it to favorites
if I, or anyone could find it.

Just please help me find it.
Anyone know Ryan Atkins name on here, might help me/some other ppl find
the tutorial.

Thanks guys.../girls

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ©.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 12th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

'is this a link to ryan's movie or a link to naughty pictures?'
(http://tinyurl.com/2v2sy6)

--
zfreak220

KH fund: $368.71/$440-ish:$71.29 left-august 25th

Unicaw89 wrote:
Special thanks to Jesus, cause he gives me pimpsauce in a can that I
spread around to the world!

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 12th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

haha your funny, shut my eyes untill it started and I heard the unicycle
sounds of ryan compressing into the ground. just to make sure....

thanks anyways for the movie

Old August 12th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Thanks a bunch.

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'Pile Driver' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXflM7xVLs) 'Jack Ass'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6U1xH6MtNM)
'Russian Climber'
(http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
(http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nVENReGBY)
'*Guy rides up tree* ' (http://tinyurl.com/38bk68)
'Funny Bails'
(http://www.dailymotion.com/chimpy/vi...x_chutes-bails)
'Exploding whale'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_t44...elated&search= )
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 12th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

zfreak220 wrote:
'is this a link to ryan's movie or a link to naughty pictures?'
(http://tinyurl.com/2v2sy6)

Ahahahaha *high five*

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - *The First
Serious Unicycle Computer Game* - -Simple multiplayer muni concept demo
soon.-*
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 12th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

CKCrowe wrote:
haha your funny, shut my eyes untill it started and I heard the unicycle
sounds of ryan compressing into the ground. just to make sure....

thanks anyways for the movie

*shakes had from side to side sorrowfully* What has happened to teens
these days?...

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

Ducttape wrote:
not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
go to bed to get it just right.........

*Before you type that message telling what I did was wrong click 'this'
(http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko) abd be worry free! So every body can shut!*
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 12th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feel the light

If you use the free firefox browser, you can get a free button that when
you click it, it will save any vid on a page to your desktop. Never
lose a vid again!

--
feel the light
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 12th 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

For really high jumps I would add tweeking the uni to the side like in
'this Fluck vid ' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=lcdru6ymxJs)at
0:49
and 2:30

I've seen it done pulling the seat towards the obstacle, like in the
vid, and away at the last moment (I think that one was actually moving
the wheel quickly up and over the object. Both onto pallets and
standard high jump).

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 12th 07, 09:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

CKCrowe wrote:
haha your funny, shut my eyes untill it started and I heard the unicycle
sounds of ryan compressing into the ground. just to make sure....

thanks anyways for the movie

ahahaha why are you so worried about naked ladies?

--
brendan
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 13th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamesmwebster10

Cheers for that vid.

James

--
jamesmwebster10
http://www.usenet.com

Ryan Atkins r-cormier Unicycling 11 May 28th 07 09:53 PM
ryan atkins brockfisher05 Unicycling 14 September 10th 06 01:07 PM
*PING* Ryan Atkins tugboat Unicycling 5 September 9th 06 04:09 PM
Pinging Ryan Atkins merrill Unicycling 1 February 3rd 05 11:26 PM
ryan atkins commandoH Unicycling 22 January 13th 04 04:24 AM