looking for friends and love

Old August 16th 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

Default looking for friends and love

he didnt mention torkerdx was "13" right....

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ
Give a man fire and he is warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he is
warm for the rest of his life-so be set on fire for JESUS CHRIST!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

NKahler wrote:

Im confused
lol

Is it like a typo?

Someone try calling

It seems to be an Australian number like what Luke Collalto mentioned.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT.

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

i think gilby should let ip addresses be public... then we could hunt
people down..

--
brendan
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joe2005

Is this for real? Or am I missing some HUGE joke?

--
Joe2005

nobody knows what happened to that boy after that.-Nutcracker

i know. he was kidnapped by aliens, learnt their ways, stole the
biggest ship he could, travelled back in time by mistake and crashed
the plane on the earth surface. he was the one who killed the
dinosaurs. -ivan
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniBrier

If this keeps up we'll need a "Looking For Love" sub-fora. I can see it
now:

SFU seeks RMTR...

(Single Female Unicyclists seeks Radical Male Trials Rider)

--
UniBrier

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is to hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just
stick that guitar in the closet next to your
shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go
inside and watch TV.” – Homer
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Poseidon

kecy wrote:
hello all u unie lovers , i am pretty good on one wheel.

so was up, looking for friends and a companion
i'm a single unie rider, love late night chats n long rides one the
beach, and cleaning my unie,
Call me sometime 97814474.......
c u all then xoxox

Well, that's a hell of a first post.

Unfortunatley for you, this isn't quite a dating site.

'Eharmony' (www.eharmony.com) is though-

They even match you on 52 levels of compatibility!

cleaning my unie

Must be pretty dirty

97814474

Not a real number

so was up

Who's "So"... you should probably put them back to sleep.

--
Poseidon

*If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!*

*Stupid, and Gay are two diffrent words, with two completley diffrent
meanings. Get it right, make it count.*
*If I make a spelling mistake, please let me know. I won't be
offended*.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 16th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

CKCrowe wrote:
he didnt mention torkerdx was "13" right....

what do you mean?
if you mean by age, i am 15, if you mean soemthing else then ?

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

skianduniaddict wrote:
never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

johnfoss wrote:
Yes, being old makes you stupid.

http://www.usenet.com