How to start your own small-town bicycle shop

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 10th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Eric Vey

Default How to start your own small-town bicycle shop

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Moder...ycle-Shop.aspx

Here-for all the folks who want to get out of a big city and start a
little business in a friendly, peaceful spot-is yet another small-town
self-employment suggestion: Become a bicycle dealer in the small town of
your choice. My wife, Sharon, and I have run a bike shop for a year now
and feel sufficiently expert to pass on a few basics (enough, we hope,
to help you decide whether or not this trade will suit you as well as it
suits us).

[more]