Good Weather is on its way

Old March 15th 05, 11:16 AM
Maggie

Default Good Weather is on its way

The weather has calmed down a bit in Jersey and I am finally riding the
bike I bought in the fall. Being a part of this newsgroup kept my
interest through this long, cold, snowy winter. I have also learned a
great deal about cycling. Plus I have learned a few things about what
NOT to say on a newsgroup...and what I CAN say on a newsgroup. (Even
though I still go off topic on every post.) I also learned how to
actually post correctly without driving everyone nuts.

Maybe down the road, I will meet a few of the east coast people on a
ride somewhere. I am in Walk America for the March of Dimes in May and
registered for two bike events, also in May. (I hope I live through
them.)

If I did not find this newsgroup, I think I would have purchased that
bike for nothing last fall. Thanks for keeping me honest, yelling at
me, correcting me, critizing me, laughing at me, and most importantly,
putting up with me. You have added another cyclist to the world through
your kind, witty and sometimes brutal responses to me. I thank you.
Ride on fellow posters... You are all awesome. And I mean that.
Sincerely. ;-)
All Good Things.
Maggie
http://hometown.aol.com/lbuset/
http://www.walkamerica.org/lindabuset
http://www.geocities.com/lindaannbuset/mypage.html

Old March 15th 05, 06:21 PM
Tom Keats

In article .com,
"Maggie" writes:

The weather has calmed down a bit in Jersey and I am finally riding the
bike I bought in the fall.

Excellent! May you have many inspiring, enlightening and
enjoyable experiences & adventures.

And kudos to you for shopping by bike, instead of burning gas
all the way to & from the Shop Rite for a loaf of bread :-)

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Bikers beat weather New indoor moutain bike course on West Side attracts attention Scott Mountain Biking 20 January 27th 05 01:52 AM
The good old days DaveB Australia 26 August 9th 04 10:41 AM
Recommendation for a Good Clincher Tire Dave Thompson Techniques 52 March 28th 04 09:08 PM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 08:44 PM
aus.bicycle FAQ kingsley Australia 4 December 14th 03 11:08 PM