WOW, I found a unicycle at the dump

Old June 11th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default WOW, I found a unicycle at the dump

every single one of you guys who said quote i'll give ya such and such
$$ for that unicycle which you are completely telling the truth about
because unicyclist never lie la di da di da end quote are quote idiots
end quote

it had to be said

--
jake_amos

Mike_Foote wrote:
And Cleopatra. I'd F*** her. And maybe also the virgin mary. I'd F***
her to.

mawesome wrote:
Pffffffft, I just make mine out of left over wrapping paper and orphan
bones.

i am the eggman
add me
www.jakespants.blogspot.com
jake_amos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11587

Old June 11th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

jake, i dont get it...

--
manon1wheel

Riley
Amgallacher: hi, im amanda, im skinny and i ride a unicycle, wanna go
out sometime?
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old June 11th 06, 11:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

manon1wheel wrote:
jake, i dont get it...

i think i get it.. but if i do it's just not funny.. it's like..
negative funny.. :s

$450!!

Ed

--
edsbelly

Stayin' Single and Keepin' it Wheel (but not 2 wheel)

"If unicycling were easy, it'd be called "your mother!" - evil nick

"It really would have sucked if your uni got hit by a car.
you would then be down to what, a quarter of a bike?" - Max_Pfeifer

MR reply #66503 and #67511
edsbelly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11164

Old June 11th 06, 01:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i'd give my sould to reunite pete with his trials beasty, if there is a
god then someone will actually turn up with the unicycle and bring it
back to us...
untill then... PDC, did you have a good swim when you came to
wellington NZ?

--
muzzle

sig.
muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

Old June 11th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ok, sorry for calling you a liar PDC, but i do not understand HOW COULD
YOU FIND 6 Unicycles, in 1 day, when i go to my dump theres just crap
there..Well go again and hopefully you could find more, that would be
funny, lol...

--
Pantelis

Been Riding Since June 8th 2006, lol 2 days ago
Borrowing my friends Torker LX 20 inch.
Pantelis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12382

Old June 11th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

ok. its old ... next funny thread??

--
skrobo

* Unicycle For Christ PM me if you would like to
join!!!*

skianduniaddict wrote:
im to hard core to use my elbows i either use my head or the mouse
swungs as a whip

yeah buddy thats right ... uni 4 christ
-stephen skrobarczyk- cctx
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old June 11th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

pdc wrote:
This is what I picked up on my last trip to the dump.

and the gurl who would throw her away

--
skianduniaddict

number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids

Bear wrote:
I am Bear. I can ride a unicycle. How are you dooing?

bear is my new main man
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old June 11th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Pantelis wrote:
Ok, sorry for calling you a liar PDC, but i do not understand HOW COULD
YOU FIND 6 Unicycles, in 1 day, when i go to my dump theres just crap
there..Well go again and hopefully you could find more, that would be
funny, lol...

It's not like I always find a unicycle there. Some days nuthin'.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"

Come Ride: http://tinyurl.com/hq49e
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old June 11th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Was it in good shape?

--
KrazyJeff

KrazyJeff

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/oz42q)
KrazyJeff's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12132

Old June 12th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

*$1000000000000*

--
ntappin