Iban Mayo

Old July 30th 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

Default Iban Mayo

Reported to have tested positive for EPO.

Old July 30th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
billb

On Jul 30, 3:52 pm, Robert Chung wrote:
Reported to have tested positive for EPO.

Here's the story http://sport.guardian.co.uk/breaking...815829,00.html

Best,
Bill Black

Old July 30th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dwayne

On Jul 30, 3:52 pm, Robert Chung wrote:
Reported to have tested positive for EPO.

Millar should have some good quotes regarding this item.

Old July 30th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

Robert Chung schreef:
Reported to have tested positive for EPO.

The effect wore off after the Alps?

--
E. Dronkert
Old July 30th 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article .com,
Robert Chung wrote:

Reported to have tested positive for EPO.

1) Wow, I guess EPO isn't as effective as I thought.

2) seems like a lot more riders are getting busted this year, both by
testing and by other evidence (Rasmussen being a case of the latter).

Old July 30th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Morten Reippuert Knudsen[_2_]

On 30 Jul., 22:25, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article .com,
Robert Chung wrote:

Reported to have tested positive for EPO.

1) Wow, I guess EPO isn't as effective as I thought.

2) seems like a lot more riders are getting busted this year, both by
testing and by other evidence (Rasmussen being a case of the latter).

--
Ryan Cousineau /

My guess is that we may have between 1 and 2 clean riders in the top
10.

Old July 30th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 30, 10:03 pm, Ewoud Dronkert
wrote:

The effect wore off after the Alps?

Scary thought: maybe it didn't.

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/tdf07-19-splits.png

Old July 30th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jim Flom

"Morten Reippuert Knudsen" wrote...

My guess is that we may have between 1 and 2 clean riders in the top
10.

Check out Millar's tour results pre and postconfession. Pre-confession he
tended to be a out 2 hours back. Post- he's 2:30. All that dope and no
place to go.

Old July 30th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
samson

In article .com,
says...
Reported to have tested positive for EPO.

Doesn't seem to have helped him.

S.

Go Mayo Go! Iban the Man , Can!! remove the polite word to reply Racing 11 July 9th 04 11:24 PM
IBAN MAYO AndresMuro Racing 8 July 25th 03 12:33 AM
Iban Mayo is LA's only challenger Norm T Racing 35 July 17th 03 08:33 AM
Iban Mayo- new superman? Callistus Valerius Racing 6 July 16th 03 10:19 AM