What would Jesus do for the Revolution?

Old October 31st 11, 04:38 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default What would Jesus do for the Revolution?

The question is, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? I think he would take a donkey!
He would gather 12 cyclists to go along and voila!

Anyway here are some scary thoughts:

On Oct 30, 8:09 pm, Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article
,
"TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
wrote:

Actually we can occupy the whole beach, the road and more with just 12
men...

We launch bikes on the road TAKING THE LANE --only one-- and we
liberate a town at time. Same idea for forbidden paths, gated
communities, etc. The point is that THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL and any
violence on their part goes international.

When do we start?

Try:
1. The morgue
2. Local hospital ERs
3. Local jails

Gee, those sound scary places. Halloween time!

But if the number is high enough the public image of the beast will be
so bad that they would have second thoughts about attacking. It's a
gamble worth taking. Otherwise keep riding winding, grinding sidewalks
and risk dying anyway, one at a time.

Old October 31st 11, 09:41 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Ed S.

wrote:

Actually we can occupy the whole beach, the road and more with just 12
men...

We launch bikes on the road TAKING THE LANE --only one-- and we
liberate a town at time. Same idea for forbidden paths, gated
communities, etc. The point is that THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL and any
violence on their part goes international.

When do we start?

Try:
1. The morgue
2. Local hospital ERs
3. Local jails

Gee, those sound scary places. Halloween time!

But if the number is high enough the public image of the beast will be
so bad that they would have second thoughts about attacking. It's a
gamble worth taking. Otherwise keep riding winding, grinding sidewalks
and risk dying anyway, one at a time.

American evangelical Christians would crucify Christ if he returned. He
would probably destroy every mega church.

Old October 31st 11, 11:36 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

wrote:

[...]

True. My god, how we got to this point!? He would destroy everything
"mega."
Old November 1st 11, 04:23 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

On Oct 31, 8:44 pm, Möebius Pretzel
wrote:
Occupy Wall Street turns to pedal power

The Occupy Wall Street protesters who were left without power after
their gas-fueled generators were confiscated by New York City
authorities on Friday may have found the idea solution in the form of a
stationary bicycle hooked up to charge batteries.

http://news.antiwar.com/2011/10/30/m...ore-imran-khan...

Thanks but the link leads nowhere. Is Big Brother playing a trick?

Anyway this is NOT only about bikes but also about neighborhood
electric vehicles, many of them "proudly Made in USA"...

http://www.evfinder.com/NEVs.htm

We may also liberate cities with these vehicles, perfectly legal here
in Florida and other states. Try doing it though and you may find
yourself under fire unless you live in a Gated Community, Green Zone,
Key West or some beautiful area sheltered from the real world. Top
speed 25MPH because sometimes you don't need to be part of the rat
race! They are neighborhood vehicles, open and friendly.

"People of the world, leave the cage behind and come to enjoy the
fresh air, the sun and the moon!"

The right lane will be dedicated to vehicles under 25MPH under the
laws of the revolution, enforced by speed cameras.

This is "Revolutionary communique #1," which is to be transmitted at
the speed of light.

Old November 1st 11, 07:37 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Tom

wrote:
[...]

when the people riding bikes in the right lane 25mph pay gas taxes to
build and maintain that lane they will have a right to it. in the
meantime stay out of my way.
Old November 1st 11, 10:15 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
larry moe 'n curly

Ed S. wrote:

American evangelical Christians would crucify Christ if he returned. He
would probably destroy every mega church.

Real Jesus or partisan Republican Jesus?

http://www.prosebeforehos.com/wordpr...ican-jesus.jpg