Downhill Domination game good?

Old August 2nd 03, 01:38 PM
Destroy

Default Downhill Domination game good?

Just wondering peoples opinions of the new PS2 game.
Stupid and cheezy or kinda cool bro?

http://www.us.playstation.com/games/SCUS-97177.asp

Old August 2nd 03, 07:17 PM
JD

Destroy wrote in message ...
Just wondering peoples opinions of the new PS2 game.
Stupid and cheezy or kinda cool bro?

http://www.us.playstation.com/games/SCUS-97177.asp

riding your bicycle = cool

video games = cheesy

JD
Old August 2nd 03, 09:08 PM
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

On 2 Aug 2003 11:17:37 -0700, (JD) wrote:

Destroy wrote in message ...
Just wondering peoples opinions of the new PS2 game.
Stupid and cheezy or kinda cool bro?

http://www.us.playstation.com/games/SCUS-97177.asp

riding your bicycle = cool

video games = cheesy

JD

Ever hear of a Cateye Game Bike? G

Control any PS2 game, from your bike.

Barry
Old August 3rd 03, 12:17 AM
Jon Bond

"JD" wrote in message
om...
Destroy wrote in message

Just wondering peoples opinions of the new PS2 game.
Stupid and cheezy or kinda cool bro?

http://www.us.playstation.com/games/SCUS-97177.asp

riding your bicycle = cool

video games = cheesy

JD

Not when its pouring rain outside. Damn it all to hell. I think Seattle
(which had 0 clouds) should give up its rainy title, CT deserves it more.

Jon Bond

Old August 3rd 03, 02:23 AM
Stephen Baker

Jon Bond says:

Damn it all to hell. I think Seattle
(which had 0 clouds) should give up its rainy title, CT deserves it more.

We got none at all in RI today. Not one frikkin drop.

And we could use it here in drought-stricken Jamestown. ;-(

Can we tow the island down the Sound a bit, Jon, or can you bring some over?

Steve
Old August 3rd 03, 02:29 AM
Jon Bond

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Jon Bond says:

Damn it all to hell. I think Seattle
(which had 0 clouds) should give up its rainy title, CT deserves it more.

We got none at all in RI today. Not one frikkin drop.

And we could use it here in drought-stricken Jamestown. ;-(

Can we tow the island down the Sound a bit, Jon, or can you bring some

over?

Steve

Hell, you can take it. Just set up some gigantic fans in northwest CT, that
should get it there (although it might slow down the earth's rotation a
bit... but who couldn't use another couple hours of riding time?)

Jon Bond

Old August 3rd 03, 02:31 AM
Stephen Baker

Jon says:

Hell, you can take it. Just set up some gigantic fans in northwest CT, that
should get it there (although it might slow down the earth's rotation a
bit... but who couldn't use another couple hours of riding time?)

You set up the fans, Jon, I'll get the buckets ready. Rumour has it that
Nature is planning to send it our way very soon anyhoo, so maybe she'll beat us
to it.

Steve