does anyone now who kevin mcmullin is??

Old June 18th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tugboat

Default does anyone now who kevin mcmullin is??

I know him!!!

First of all, this thread is hilarious. I appreciate all of the
comments about changing one's sexual orientation for me... Also, I
would like to take this time to say that Shaun is a better Big Street
rider than me too. He has done nearly all my big tricks (except foot
7... that's legandary... I don't even think I will do it again
hahahaha).

zfreak220 wrote:
he's in India right now, buy I think he's going back to St. John's after
fluck. should try riding with him, he's a pretty cool guy.

never been to, and will never return to "St. John's". This city is in
Newfoundland, and I hail fro the much better province of New Brunswick,
where the city is called "Saint John" (Saint is spelled out, always).

Next, that's awesome that there are some riders in my city! My mom
tells me that she sees people riding down my street sometimes... do you
guys live anywhere near Quinton Heights be any chance? I'm getting back
to Saint John on July 15th, and would love to go for a ride sometime.
I'll be there for about 2 weeks before I go back to school in North
Carolina.

See ya!
Kevin McMullin

--
tugboat

"You won't get hurt if you land it!"
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://www.bedfordunicycles.ca)
'Kris Holm Unicycles' (http://www.krisholm.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 18th 07, 06:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
r-cormier

tugboat wrote:

Also, I would like to take this time to say that Shaun is a better Big
Street rider than me too. He has done nearly all my big tricks

You're too modest. I think you're better, and more fun to watch than
shaun.

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 18th 07, 07:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tugboat

Janina wrote:
no.

Steph wrote:
no.

By the way, you are both lying. You know me. And I have a sneaking
suspicion that you were together at the time you wrote those similar

Kevin McMullin

Old June 18th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

my b kevin, I'll have to remember that.

--
zfreak220

KH fund: $201.43/$475-$273.62 left-about four months of
savingSeptember 29ish

danger_uni wrote:
I hate it when people miss-quote me.

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 18th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Does he look anything like 'this guy'
(http://unicycling.smugmug.com/galler...92#130089124)?

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view
http://www.usenet.com