Need pictures of dorky bikes

Old July 26th 03, 06:35 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Default Need pictures of dorky bikes

Okay, so let's all go through our collections of pictures of truly ****
bikes. Criteria include:

1. Failed designs
2. "WTF was the designer thinking" designs
3. Fookin ugly designs
4. Ugly people riding bikes
5. Interesting designs (soft-tail arm beam thing, for example)
6. Bikes with ridiculously long head tubes
7. Bikes with hot chicks on/near/around them.

Okay so that last one is for my own benefit. Does anyone care if binaries
are posted here? Just curious if anybody will be "winging" about it.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old July 26th 03, 07:36 AM
Westie

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" wrote in message
m...
Okay, so let's all go through our collections of pictures of truly ****
bikes. Criteria include:

1. Failed designs
2. "WTF was the designer thinking" designs
3. Fookin ugly designs
4. Ugly people riding bikes
5. Interesting designs (soft-tail arm beam thing, for example)
6. Bikes with ridiculously long head tubes
7. Bikes with hot chicks on/near/around them.

Okay so that last one is for my own benefit. Does anyone care if binaries
are posted here? Just curious if anybody will be "winging" about it.

Sorry, haven't got any good pics. Just thought that I'd tell you that a lot
of newservers will automatically strip attachments from posts in a
non-binaries group.
For many, they may not get a chance to winge. You could arrange for them to
post to a binaries test group, if nothingelse.
Cheers
Westie

Old July 26th 03, 09:27 AM
Peter Tønnesen

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" skrev i en meddelelse
m...
Okay, so let's all go through our collections of pictures of truly ****
bikes. Criteria include:

2. "WTF was the designer thinking" designs

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...lo/baracchi.jp
3. Fookin ugly designs

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...lo/baracchi.jp

I think this one reaches the requirements in these 2 catagories?

Not a MTB though :-(

Peet
DK

Old July 26th 03, 11:41 AM
Andy Chequer

Still 404 mate.

Andy Chequer

Old July 26th 03, 11:43 AM
Andy Chequer

"Phil, Squid-in-Training" wrote in message
m...
Okay, so let's all go through our collections of pictures of truly ****
bikes. Criteria include:

1. Failed designs
2. "WTF was the designer thinking" designs
3. Fookin ugly designs
4. Ugly people riding bikes
5. Interesting designs (soft-tail arm beam thing, for example)
6. Bikes with ridiculously long head tubes
7. Bikes with hot chicks on/near/around them.

Okay so that last one is for my own benefit. Does anyone care if binaries
are posted here? Just curious if anybody will be "winging" about it.

http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/picture-012.html kiss my white hairy
arse.

Andy Chequer

Old July 26th 03, 12:15 PM
Peter Tønnesen

"Andy Chequer" m skrev i en
meddelelse ...
Still 404 mate.

Hmmmm,

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21A12565

Working?

Old July 26th 03, 12:26 PM
Andy Chequer

"Peter Tønnesen" wrote in message
k...

"Andy Chequer" m skrev i

en
meddelelse ...
Still 404 mate.

Hmmmm,

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21A12565

Working?

It certainly is. Yikes, that's ugly..........

Andy Chequer

Old July 26th 03, 01:22 PM
Stephen Baker

Andy Chequer says:

http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/picture-012.html kiss my white hairy
arse.

You crack me up, Andy!

Steve "never been so glad to see an out-of-focus photo"
Old July 26th 03, 01:26 PM
iddqdATworldonline.dk

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:

Okay so that last one is for my own benefit. Does anyone care if binaries
are posted here? Just curious if anybody will be "winging" about it.

This is not a group for binaries, such items only belong in binaries groups.

For pictures of ugly bikes do a search on eBay for cheap mountainbikes
or take a trip to Wal-mart.

Kind regards

Bruno

Ghost Bikes Garrison Hilliard General 0 June 12th 04 06:31 PM
Trek & Gary Fisher bikes = USA made [email protected] General 10 March 16th 04 10:55 PM
Pictures of my bikes Ryan Cousineau General 44 February 19th 04 03:22 PM
Dutch Bikes, Literally Elisa Francesca Roselli General 12 November 5th 03 11:19 AM
so many bike types - which is which? tsp General 11 October 15th 03 10:02 PM