Fourth year cycle anomalies

Old January 3rd 21, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default {OT:Toms stupidity.} Fourth year cycle anomalies

On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 09:42:15 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, January 1, 2021 at 3:27:55 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:

Don't stop there. I read somewhere an article that pointed out that
the tea famously thrown in Boston Harbor would have actually been, due
to a change in English tax laws, cheaper then the tea currently for
sale in Boston :-)

Or (we've discussed this) that the Civil War was fought to "free the
slaves".

Or, perhaps, the newest one - "Black Lives Matter". True but even a
casual glance at statistics shows that the majority of Blacks killed
are killed by Blacks.Why no riots when that happens?

Or, or, or...

You've always read somewhere things contrary to actual history. That appears to be your grasping at a self interpretation of history.

Whatever are you talking about? Are you having one of your delusions
again? Tommy, take your medicine!

--
Cheers,

John B.

Old January 3rd 21, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Sun, 03 Jan 2021 11:23:44 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

On Friday, January 1, 2021 at 4:57:35 PM UTC-8, sms wrote:
On 1/1/2021 4:09 PM, John B. wrote:

snip
Examples:
"The US supposedly has 3 times the world average of deaths per
100,000 population"

Nope, the data I see here says that the U.S. death rate for those
with the virus is 1072/million which is 14th (out of 220) in the
world.

snip

Those are two very different statistics. One is per population, one is
per the population that tested positive.

What is more relevant is the death rate as a percentage of population.

This is old data:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7318938/bin/gr1_lrg.jpg
but the U.S. was 6x the world average at that time. Remember that the
U.S. reacted very slowly with claims by Trump, and other right-wing
wackos, that the whole thing was a hoax. Face covering requirements
came late in much of the U.S. and we had a lot of super-spreader events
due to Republicans.

Do you mean superspreader events like the Antifa and BLM riots in which
no one was wearing your sacred masks?

Err, copious Trump rallies.
An academic has already written a apaper about the resultyant deaths they
have caused.
Old January 3rd 21, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 1/3/2021 2:58 PM, News 2021 wrote:

snip

Err, copious Trump rallies.
An academic has already written a a paper about the resultant deaths they
have caused.

True.

It is the indoor gatherings, sans masks, that have been the big
super-spreader events. It is typical of the Trump rallies back when he
was insisting that the whole thing was a hoax. Also church services
without masks have been super-spreader events.

Outdoor gatherings where the people are not packed together like
sardines have not been super-spreader events, even when not everyone was
wearing a mask. I recall that there was some concern during the
protests that they would become super-spreader events but that was not
the case
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/black-lives-matter-protests-didnt-contribute-to-covid19-surge

"The corona virus is much more likely to spread indoors rather than
outdoors. The odds of catching COVID-19 indoors are 18.7 times higher
than in open-air environments, according to a study cited by the Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention."

Practically speaking, even football games in outdoor stadiums could
safely have masked spectators at a greatly reduced density and some
college games have done this, but not NFL games.

Old January 4th 21, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 15:29:18 -0800, sms
wrote:

[...]

The latest round of virus here, something like 1,000 cases, has been
traced to one commercial fish market S.W. of Bangkok. No masks and no
distancing and now cases contracted at the market have been traced as
far as 500 km north.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old January 4th 21, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On 1/1/2021 4:09 PM, John B. wrote:

[...]

Super-spreading Trump rallies led to more than 700 COVID-19 deaths,
study estimates
https://www.latimes.com/science/stor...9-deaths-study
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old January 4th 21, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 07:21:24 +0700, John B. scribed:

The latest round of virus here, something like 1,000 cases, has been
traced to one commercial fish market S.W. of Bangkok. No masks and no
distancing and now cases contracted at the market have been traced as
far as 500 km north.

The local news this morning is that a wedding venue has been charged for
having 600-700 people at the venue. B loody hell, the
Ruby Princess debacle* will have nothing on this.

NSW has been trying to stop ballooning infections after a dance party on
the northern beaches of Sydney has now spread through out greater metro
Sydney. Now we get a potential massive super spreader. The first
infection in this state was a super spreader from a wedding of 35 people.
Sigh.

*The Ruby Princess is a Sydney to NZ cruise ship that had a few cases for
one trip, reloaded in Sydney and turned around with spreading cases. The
Feds and State totally dropped the ball and just allowed peope to fy home
all through out the country; queue the first wave,

Old January 4th 21, 12:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 1:08:34 AM UTC, the Thief News 2021 wrote:
..
queue the first wave,

..
Cue, you illiterate, cue, as in the famous order by a Hungarian film director, "Cue the empty horses."
..
If you're as uneducated and careless with the language as that example demonstrates, how could you ever have been so deluded as to believe you can be a writer? No wonder you had to steal my writing to have anything at all to show.
..
After that, how can you expect anyone to believe your claim that you "went to college" and "have a certificate"?

Unsigned out of contempt
Old January 4th 21, 02:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ume-blame.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old January 4th 21, 03:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 4:20:25 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 1:08:34 AM UTC, the Thief News 2021 wrote:
.
queue the first wave,

.
Cue, you illiterate, cue, as in the famous order by a Hungarian film director, "Cue the empty horses."
.
If you're as uneducated and careless with the language as that example demonstrates, how could you ever have been so deluded as to believe you can be a writer? No wonder you had to steal my writing to have anything at all to show.
.
After that, how can you expect anyone to believe your claim that you "went to college" and "have a certificate"?

Unsigned out of contempt

His postings here show a level of illiteracy that would embarrass a kangaroo.

I just discovered an interesting fact - in Pennsylvania where Biden won supposedly by 80,000 votes, there were 200,000 excess votes than registered ballots. This was announced by their legislature. Every time we turn around there is yet another reason for these swing states to declare a fraudulent vote. My late father-in-law came from Oregon and always voted Democrat but if he saw what happened to Oregon he would have changed to Republican in an instant. Above all else he was honest and people like Jay, are not.
Old January 4th 21, 10:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

Default OT: AJ demos hs dementia. {OT:Toms stupidity.} Fourth yearcycle anomalies

On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 04:20:23 -0800, Andre Jute scribed:

On Monday, January 4, 2021 at 1:08:34 AM UTC, the Thief News 2021 wrote:
.
queue the first wave,

.
Cue, you illiterate, cue, as in the famous order by a Hungarian film
director, "Cue the empty horses."

Cue is a timing signal.
Queue is a line of items, in this case people who joined the queue of
covid-19 suffers by attending that event.
.
If you're as uneducated and careless with the language as that example
demonstrates, how could you ever have been so deluded as to believe you
can be a writer? No wonder you had to steal my writing to have anything
at all to show.

Nope, it is only your dementia that has that belief.
.
After that, how can you expect anyone to believe your claim that you
"went to college" and "have a certificate"?

I went to a number of "colleges" and I have a number of certificates.
Just one f the many 'achievements' during my life while you were watching
the idiot box and dreaming of ...whatever.

Unsigned out of contempt

No brain stamina hehe!