Peter Howard pollutes rec.bicycles.tech with another stupid troll

Old June 14th 09, 11:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle,aus.electronics,aus.bushwalking
Ozark Bicycle

Default Peter Howard pollutes rec.bicycles.tech with another stupid troll

This Peter Howard fellow has repeatedly and obnoxiously polluted the
Usenet nesgroup rec.bicycles.tech with the kind of stupid trolls seen
below. He is so ashamed of this behavior that he posts them under the
alias of "Antitroll" (ironic, that).

Do any of you know anything about this Peter Howard? Does he behave
this way on his "home turf"?

Jun 14, 4:54 am, "Antitroll" wrote:
The story so far...
Juteau is incarcerated in a noisome slammer in the C.A.R. and he's been trading
his Rolex, piece by piece for rat catching privileges. His white mercenary pals
have just arrived to rescue his lying ass.
"That watch went back together like clockwork (pun intended). It was
working again before the firing squad stood down though the jeweller I
ordered brought to the "palace" to reassemble it shook like leaf at each
volley. That's the point of having a good watch, that you can pretend to
trade it for your life, and that you can always get it to run again
after you take it back. I let the jailor live, because one day (I
thought it was the Friday--maybe he was a Catholic; he certainly called
on Mary to be merciful when I had him put in front of the firing squad
to jog his memory about some missing pieces of my watch) he brought me a
mess of crocodile eggs to vary my diet, and didn't charge more than two
pieces of the watch for it, which considering that he was one of the
worst scum I had met until I joined the Joenet and then RAT, was a
pretty humanitarian thing to do. The prison cat, who was wondering if I
was trying to take away his livelihood, was glad to see me go; if I'd
run out of rats, he was next... "
Stay tuned for the next yawn-inducing episode.

Odd that his jailors didn't just steal the Rolex to begin with. Odd that they
didn't search him and confiscate the set of watchmakers tools that Juteau just
happened to have with him in case he needed to dismantle the Rolex. Perhaps he
promised to teach them how to ride a bicycle at 100kph downhill behind an
ancient Citroen H van.

P.S. I hear that Juteau El Fruitcake as been claimimg to be Australian. The day
that he posts online a scan of his naturalization certificate will be one day
before I emigrate to New Zealand and renounce my own native-born Australian
citizenship as devalued beyond recall.

And as a special bonus here are some words I swiped from Jutey Frutey's
published novels.
"A, the, was, veld, tree, lion, genital warts, of, never, frottage, in, sled,
Alaska, and."
I wait with bated breath to be sued for infringing his copyright.