About the thief Peter Howard and his slimy fellow travellers

Old March 22nd 11, 04:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default About the thief Peter Howard and his slimy fellow travellers

It is no secret that I put down Peter Howard for
stalking me and stealing from me. Peter Howard is a thief who
repeatedly stole my property.

Now the thief Peter Howard has a thread called "The lies of Andre
Jute". The thief Peter Howard hasn't proved that I told any lie. At
worst I made a small error. It is a smaller error than made by many
who have since entered the thief Peter Howard's thread. Not only did
they make worse mistakes than mine, they didn't have the decency to
change the offensive title. Here's a list of the thief Peter Howard's
slimy fellow travellers:

Tom Sherman
"kolldata" AKA "Gene Daniels"
"SKS" AKA Steven Scharf
Phil W Lee
Anonymous "landotter" AKA "Hermaphrodite Maxine"
Frank Krygowski
Clive George
Radey Shouman
Michael Press

You wretchedly insensitive louts should prove I told a lie, or
apologize for accusing me every time you posted in the thread started
by the thief Peter Howard. Until you do one or the other, you're the
accomplice of a thief, and you are guilty of libel besides.

All kudos to James, who twice had the decency to change the title.
Congratulations also to those with the good sense to stay out of the
thief Peter Howard's thread altogether.

Andre Jute
I neither forgive nor forget
Old March 22nd 11, 08:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default About the kook André Jute and his hominoid fellow travelers

On 3/21/2011 10:37 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
It is no secret that I put down Peter for
stalking me and stealing from me. Peter Howard is a thief who
repeatedly stole my property.

Now the thief Peter Howard has a thread called "The lies of Andre
Jute". The thief Peter Howard hasn't proved that I told any lie. At
worst I made a small error. It is a smaller error than made by many
who have since entered the thief Peter Howard's thread. Not only did
they make worse mistakes than mine, they didn't have the decency to
change the offensive title. Here's a list of the thief Peter Howard's
slimy fellow travellers:

^
An extra "l".

Tom Sherman
"kolldata" AKA "Gene Daniels"
"SKS" AKA Steven Scharf

That should be "SMS". SKS makes bicycle accessories.

Phil W Lee
Anonymous "landotter" AKA "Hermaphrodite Maxine"
Frank Krygowski
Clive George
Radey Shouman
Michael Press

You wretchedly insensitive louts should prove I told a lie, or
apologize for accusing me every time you posted in the thread started
by the thief Peter Howard. Until you do one or the other, you're the
accomplice of a thief, and you are guilty of libel besides.

Is not Mr. Jute living in a glass house regarding libel?

All kudos to James, who twice had the decency to change the title.
Congratulations also to those with the good sense to stay out of the
thief Peter Howard's thread altogether.

Andre Jute
I neither forgive nor forget

But bark on Usenet with no bite.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old March 22nd 11, 08:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SKS
Old March 22nd 11, 10:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Howard[_3_]

Default About the public benefactor Peter Howard and others who are not deceived by Jutean lies.

Andre Jute frantically backpedaled:
[snip bluster]
"At worst I made a small error. "
[snip bluster]

Keep flailing Jutieboi. You are only digging yourself deeper into a mire of your
own creation.
PH

The facts of the case follow.
The law in German.
§67 Lichtechnische Einrichtungen an Fahrrädern
"Fahrräder müssen für den Betrieb des Scheinwerfers und der Schlussleuchte mit
einer Lichtmaschine ausgerüstet sein, deren Nennleistung mindestens 3 W und
deren Nennspannung 6 V beträgt (Fahrbeleuchtung)."
And translated into English
"Bicycles must be equipped with a dynamo for the operation of the headlight and
tail light, a rated output of at least 3 W and a rated voltage of 6 V (driving
lights)."

Jutes full statement
"Franki-boy, you're blowing smoke out of your ass again. Your lighting
setup isn't up to any German standard. In Germany you'd be arrested
and not released until you could prove that a) you're an ignorant
American who should be forgiven his stupidities and b) you're actually
sane. German law requires a hub generator. Your sidewall gennie would
be illegal. German law further requires a decent quality in halogen
lamps. Inspect yours. If it doesn't have a TUV or later mark, it isn't
acceptable. Ditto with your "standard" reflectors."

Jute deliberately made his "small error" by stating that "German law requires a
hub generator. Your sidewall gennie would be illegal". Two lies for the price of
one.

Old March 22nd 11, 10:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dieter Britz

Peter Howard wrote:
[...]
I don't follow the fight between these gentlemen, but:

The law in German.
§67 Lichtechnische Einrichtungen an Fahrrädern
"Fahrräder müssen für den Betrieb des Scheinwerfers und der Schlussleuchte
mit einer Lichtmaschine ausgerüstet sein, deren Nennleistung mindestens 3
W und deren Nennspannung 6 V beträgt (Fahrbeleuchtung)."
And translated into English
"Bicycles must be equipped with a dynamo for the operation of the
headlight and tail light, a rated output of at least 3 W and a rated
voltage of 6 V (driving lights)."

That's not quite correct. "Lichtmaschine" specifies only some
light generator (probably a machine of some sort), and those magnetic
gadgets many use here in Denmark might be included in that. Certainly
there is nothing about where such a machine must be on the bike. The
following text even mentions that automatic switch to batteries at low
speeds is permitted, again calling these magnetic things to mind.

However, a lot of you blokes probably use racing bikes, in which case
there is an exception:

(11) Für Rennräder, deren Gewicht nicht mehr als 11 kg beträgt, gilt
abweichend folgendes:
1. für den Betrieb von Scheinwerfer und Schlußleuchte brauchen anstelle der
Lichtmaschine nur eine oder mehrere Batterien entsprechend Absatz 1 Satz 2
mitgeführt zu werden;

"For racing bicycles of weight less than 11 kg, the following deviation
goes:
1. For running front and rear lights, instead of the light machine one
or more batteries cf. para. 1 line 2 may be used".

Iow, battery driven lights are then allowed.
--
Dieter Britz (dieterhansbritzatgmail.com)
Old March 22nd 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Andre Jute wrote:
It is no secret that I put down Peter Howard for
stalking me and stealing from me. Peter Howard is a thief who
repeatedly stole my property.

Now the thief Peter Howard has a thread called "The lies of Andre
Jute". The thief Peter Howard hasn't proved that I told any lie. At
worst I made a small error. It is a smaller error than made by many
who have since entered the thief Peter Howard's thread. Not only did
they make worse mistakes than mine, they didn't have the decency to
change the offensive title. Here's a list of the thief Peter Howard's
slimy fellow travellers:

snip

"kolldata" AKA "Gene Daniels"

I though kolldata was being nice this time, when he wrote:

"the fourth opinion is: THIS IS BULL ****

cooll but noinehteless you know...
why bring Jute into it ?
you could rephrase and not attack Jute"

Do I need a new translator? Sadly, Babelfish doesn't have a kolldata to
english option.

JS.
Old March 23rd 11, 05:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Mar 22, 9:31*pm, James wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Nah, you don't need a new translator. This time Gene seems to be on
the side of the angels. Or it may just be that he isn't stupid like
the rest of that krowd of klowns, that he has worked out that when I
stop smiling, someone always gets hurt, and the funny thing is, it's
never me.

Yo, Gene, for being shot with salt with the crows of a feather when
you were fact a sparrow hawk soaring beyond them, you get three free
outrages when next you commit them.

Thanks for the heads-up, James.

AJ
Old March 23rd 11, 05:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 3/22/2011 11:48 PM, The André Jute wrote:

Nah, you don't need a new translator. This time Gene seems to be on
the side of the angels. Or it may just be that he isn't stupid like
the rest of that krowd of klowns, that he has worked out that when I
stop smiling, someone always gets hurt, and the funny thing is, it's
never me.[...]

Y Y A W W NN N
Y Y A A W W W N N N
Y Y A A W W W W N N N
Y A A W W W W N N N
Y AAAAAAAAA W W W W N N N
Y A A W W W W N N N
Y A A W W N NN

Old March 23rd 11, 02:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hebert[_4_]

On 3/23/2011 12:58 AM, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° wrote:
On 3/22/2011 11:48 PM, The André Jute wrote:

Nah, you don't need a new translator. This time Gene seems to be on
the side of the angels. Or it may just be that he isn't stupid like
the rest of that krowd of klowns, that he has worked out that when I
stop smiling, someone always gets hurt, and the funny thing is, it's
never me.[...]

Y Y A W W NN N
Y Y A A W W W N N N
Y Y A A W W W W N N N
Y A A W W W W N N N
Y AAAAAAAAA W W W W N N N
Y A A W W W W N N N
Y A A W W N NN

Do you have software to do that or just too much time on your hands? g

Old March 23rd 11, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 3/23/2011 6:12 AM, Duane Hebert wrote:

snip

Do you have software to do that or just too much time on your hands? g

Must you do these follow-ups? I think I speak for many people here when
I say that our Usenet reader's filters take care of posters like the two
individuals in the diatribe you commented on, but they do not filter
follow-ups to their posts by regular people.